Chapter 2

Hey mi luvies! so i am posting another chapter if you can't see hehe but i need some help with my title. should i keep it or should i change it? also help me with the cover photo! i need your help!! thnx forever luv you guys :) <3

~parislondon2

Layla's POV

I saw Maria go into the kitchen to hide so I turn the corner away from the kitchen and find five small bedrooms. I walk into the last one and hear a door open.

Oh, crap!

I open a small closet and squeeze myself the best I can onto the clothing that was folded. I close the door cautiously and quietly and I sit and wait. I hear soft footsteps coming my way and into the bedroom.

I hear shuffles and a shirt being taken off. The shuffles get louder and I lean my ear slightly against the door. What? I was curious. But unfortunately, my foot was stuck in a pair of boxers. I look down and chuckle.

Wow, smiley faces and hearts. Nice.

I try to get it off by manically shaking my foot. I by accidentally shook the foot too hard and my foot pushes against the wall. I tumble out of the closet and land onto Harry Styles's bare chest.

Harry's POV

I enter the room and start taking my shirt off. Niall "accidentally" poured his apple cider all over my white shirt.

I'm going to kill him. Well not really. He is an adorable leprechaun.

I hear a quiet chuckle and my eyebrows go up.

Maybe it's Louis. Or Niall trying to ruin my clothing again.

I stalk toward the closet and wait for Louis or Niall to come out of the closet. I hear shaking and struggle of some sort.

Ha ha he probably got his foot stuck in my boxers. Again.

One thump, door flies open, and a girl with magnificent green/blue eyes is straddling me.

Bhumi's POV

Maria went toward the kitchen and Layla went toward the bedrooms.

Well the bathroom it is for me! Yay!

I open the bathroom door, again, and look where to hide.

Wow, i just made a circle.

Realization hit me when i remembered i finished fixing my hair a couple seconds ago.

Wow, I just made an oval.

I look around and i mentally face-palmed myself.

Really Bhumi! THE BATHTUB!

I climb into the most comfortable bathtub in the world and close the blue and lime green swirly curtains. I lay down getting comfortable, smile, and BOOM! instantly bored. I glance behind me and i squeal with joy. There on a ledge was the biggest rubber ducky ever! It had a small sailor hat too! Adorable! There were also three carrots. Ok! What time is it? Adventure Time! jk It's time fo rme to have funnnnn!!!

" ' No Mr. Ducky! Don't take my baby! ' Mrs. Carrot said. ' Why not? I need to make carrot cake and Baybay Carrot is small enough for me only! ' snickered Mr. Ducky. ' But-----' "

There was a boom like a door closing. I hug Mr. Ducky and start nibbling on Baybay Carrot nervously.

Sorry Baybay Carrot. :(

I sink lower into the tub and hold Mr. Ducky in a death grip.

Oh-eme-he! Mr. Ducky! I'm sooooo sorry!

I release Mr. Ducky and he gave out a little wheeze.

Oooooppppssss......................

There was footsteps quickly coming toward the bathroom. I kept my mouth shut but Mr. Ducky betrayed my hiding spot. He gave the loudest wheeze I probably ever heard.

Oh you really are evil.....

"Shhhhh! Be quiet Mr. Ducky! You'll----"

The curtains thrashed open to reveal surprised Louis Tomlinson.

"Hello..." I began.

Louis's POV

I walk into the bathroom cause I need to pee. I see that the curtains were drawn and I hear a wheeze. The curtains are never drawn, not even Harry closes them when taking a shower.

"Shhh! Mr. Ducky! You'll---"

I thrash the curtains aside before the human bean behind it could finish its sentence. A look of surprise washed over me when I see a girl playing with my rubber ducky and eating my carrots.

Oh the nerve...

"Hello..."