Unforgettable and Undeniable

**********
Author's Note

**********

First of all, everything in this story is fictional. It will also have some true things about Elvis Presley. I'm writing this just for fun and thought this would be a great idea. It is inspired by The Fifty Shades Trilogy. There will be quite a bit erotic and intimate things written, so if you don't like, don't read.

I respect Elvis Presley and value his life very much.

Enjoy, and please let me know what you think.

*********

I gripped the steering wheel of the beat up Chevy I had gotten from my parents a couple year's ago. Well, it was more of a hand me down. They bought a new car and gave me this one that they've had since before I was even born. The sun was blocked out by the overcast, but the humidity made me feel more flustered than I already was.

I was on my way to interview Elvis Presley for an article in the Memphis news paper. I've worked for the news paper for a few years now, right after I got out of high school. It's my dream job, and the way my life is right now, it feels like all of my dreams are coming true. I have a wonderful job, I'm about to be married, and I'm close to starting a family of my own. What more could an average 21 year old woman want?

Only three more blocks to go before I arrive at Graceland, and I am indeed very nervous. I've been a fan of Elvis since I was a little girl. I grew up listening to his music, and watching his movies. My parents were huge fans since the beginning of his career. I remember when I was 5 or 6 we watched him on the Ed Sullivan show, and a few years ago we watched him on the 68 Comeback  Special on TV. We attended every single movie he was in, and we own every single record of his.

My parents were so hyped up upon knowing I was to interview him today. They begged me to let them come with, but I would never get any work done if I did. So they agreed to getting a simple autograph.

My fiance, James, isn't too crazy about Elvis. He's more into the Beetles, and that's the only thing that annoys me about him. The rest of him is simply perfect. Almost too perfect. I met him a few years ago at this dinner party my parents had for a charity. He had just finished college, and was to become a business associate. We fell in love rather quickly. He proposed to me on Valentine's Day, and I of course accepted. My parents approved of him 100%.

I can see my life now, and how it will play out comfortably. I'm so thankful for everything I have, I wouldn't ask for more.

I pulled up to the gates of Graceland, a number of fans gathered outside. I stated my business to the guard and he let me through. My heart was hammering in my chest as I drove through. As I neared the house I could see a short man standing at the steps waiting for me. I parked the car and silently prayed I don't make a fool of myself. I checked my appearance in the mirror quickly. Everything seemed to still be intact. I grabbed my notebook and slipped out.

"Hi, I'm Joe Esposito." He held his hand out to me. I shook it, and I knew he noticed my sweaty hands.

"Cassie Clarke."

"Come in." He lead me through the doors of the grand home. I silently gasped. I never would have thought I'd be inside of here. My parents and I drove by this house every week on our usual Sunday afternoon drives after church. The inside was even more beautiful than the outside. Everything was simply perfect.

"You can sit down if you'd like." Joe said gesturing to the pure white couch. I nodded and sat down stiffly. Joe sat down beside me, casually.