15

Reggie and I stood next to each other holding hands while Alex stood on the other side of me. Mostly to make sure Luke didn't kill Reggie.

We watched a couple of acts, then Reggie pointed out that Julie was finally here. I was so glad she made it. Up next was Dirty Candy, yuck. They started singing and performing when all of sudden we watched as Alex poofed on stage and started dancing with them. He danced with them having his own little solo before poofing back.

"You having fun out there?" Julie asked Alex. He became all flustered and was blushing.

"It's not my fault. It's my, um. It's my feet." Alex said. I just giggled. He looked back at the stage longingly. "Put me back in coach." He said quietly. It made me giggle a little louder. Reggie looked over at me with a smile.

Alex poofed back on stage and was dancing and skipping around. He was spinning and being super sassy. When the song ended he struck a pose. I made sure to cheer super loud for him. He poofed back with a big smile on his face.

"Hey. Um. I was just. I was just doing that for you guys." Alex said while looking at all of us.

"Mm-Hmm. Yeah. You can stop smiling now." Reggie said leaning over to Alex.

"I'm not gonna lie. That was kinda good." Julie said to Flynn. 

"Yeah. I kinda forgot why I hate her so much." Flynn said and the 2 girls giggled. Carrie and the rest of Dirty Candy then walked up to us. Carrie crossed her arms and stood with her hip popped.

"Hi girls. Isn't it past your bed time?" She asked. Flynn turned to Julie.

"Now I remember!" Flynn said. Carrie turned her attention over to Julie.

"And if you're looking for Nick. He didn't come." Carrie spat.

"That's not why I'm here." Julie said in response.

"Okay, it looks like we're closing out the night with one more group! 'Julie and the Fat ones'" The announcer on the stage called. The crowd all laughs. The 4 of us all looks back at Luke.

"Really Luke?" I said. Luke cringed and rubbed his head.

"Yeah, Man. My handwriting sucks." Luke admitted. Julie awkwardly rushed to the stage and sat down at the keyboard.

"Hi. It's actually 'Julie and the Phantoms'" Julie corrected before looking down at the piano. She then waited a moment for us to get all ready.

Julie started playing the piano and started singing while we waited for our time to come in. When the chorus started was joined in and made visible to everyone else. Julie then stood up and joined us in the middle of the stage with a tambourine.

I played next to Reggie, and again we were on the same microphone. And our faces were very close to each others. All I could do was smile at Reggie. Julie came over and we danced around together. 

Reggie went over and shared the mic with Luke. Together their voices sounded amazing! Julie and I shared a line together. And may I say, we rocked it! As the song slowed down, Reggie came back over to me. Julie danced her way back over to Luke as they sang together.

Julie pointed her microphone to him and they walked across the stage a little. Going back and forth singing. The song then got faster and we all sang together again. We finally sang the last note of the song. 

We all bowed then me and the guys all disappeared to everyone. The crowd cheered like crazy. We poofed over to the coffee bar to wait for Julie.

I looked over to Reggie and had a huge smile on my face. He smiled in return and then gave me a tight hug. Lifting me off the ground and spun me around.