Chapter 1

This is my first chapter and book. I would like to say my grammar is not so good so bare with me. If I miss spell or right the wrong thing please do not correct me. If your want to right a comment on my book please try not to make it sound really mean because I am still not completely confident in it yet. Thank You and Enjoy. 

Nova was making her way through the village when he heard yelling and crying. She walked over to the noise to see a young blonde being beaten by some villagers and Ninja. She quickly ran to the boys side pushing anyone away from him. The boy looked just a little younger than herself. The boy was alive but his heartbeat and breathing were faint. A ninja grabbed her shoulder pulling her away from the boy as the others went back to beating him. "What are you doing girl? This is a demon and he must pay now back off." The ninja threw her to the ground and went back to the group. She didn't know what happened but something inside her snapped as white wings, a hallo, and a white outfit appeared. She had a white tang top that cut off above her stomach that had a fishnet covering it. She had on a skirt that was open in the front and had shorts on underneath. She had bandages wrapping her legs until her white ninja sandals. She flew up above the crowed and again pushed them away from the boy but this time they were not having it so they attacked her but she fought back. She won in the end and healed the boy taking him to he Hokages office. She knocked on the door and walked in after hearing a faint come in. Lord Third lifted his head to see the blonde in her arms. "What happened to him is he okay?" Lord Third got up from his desk walking over to the boy. "He was attacked by some villagers. He will be okay. I already healed him." Lord Third sighed in relief but then studied the unknown girl. "How old are you?" She looked a him then put the boy down on the coach in the room before answering. "I am 4." Lord Third was shocked at her answer. He thought for a moment then told her to go to training ground 5 tomorrow morning for a test. Before she left she turned back to him who was sitting next to the boy. "Sir I would like to ask if the boy could live with me or near me. I fear this will happen again." The old man thought for a moment then said. "If you get a stable living like becoming a ninja then I will allow the boy to live with you." She nodded and head home. 

The next morning at training ground 5

She walked up to a tree in the clearing and looked up seeing three surprised ninja. She waved to them before they came to the ground. "Hi I am Nova. Who are you?" They watched her for a second before answering. "Hi I am Snake." "I am Dog." "I am Might Guy." She giggled knowing who the two ANBU really where. "Hi Anko (Snake), Hi Kakashi (Dog) and Hi Guy." The three watched her in surprised. Again. "How did you know it was us." She giggled. "Just because you hide your ace doesn't mean you change your chakra signature." "Oh right. I didn't think you could see chakra." Nova smiled wide. She turned to see Lord Third. She bowed her head and then he explained. She had to fight the three Jouin. (I spelled it wrong but you get the idea. I think I spelled it wrong at least.) They first went easy on her not really useing any Jutsu. They then started after seeing she was a really good fighter. They threw a couple punches which she blocked before a huge water dragon came towards her. She made some hand signs and then as the dragon came to her she made two of her own directing the first around and all three went to one of the three Ninja. They got hit and soaked in water. Lord third told them to stop after seeing the three ninja not getting up after getting hit with the dragon. "Nova, I asked you hear today to test your skills to see if you would be a good ANBU member. You are. Would you like to become an ANBU?" Her green eyes light up. "YES! YES! I would love to!" Lord Third took a step back and then smiled. "Good now three things. One what is going to be your ANBU name? Two Snake and Dog are your new Teammates along with Raven. Three what do you want your mask to be?" She thought for a moment. "My name will be Phoenix. Cool team, and and I want my mask to resemble a phoenix. Also can the blonde one move in with me?" The third laughed  her burst of energy but calmly said. "You and Naruto can move into a building that Anko actually lives in." Her eyes widened. "Thank you!" She then started skipping to the three helping them up. Lord Third told them the news of her joining and they just looked at him. They couldn't say anything.