omiomi!

You stretched, lifting yourself up off the couch

You stretched, lifting yourself up off the couch." Hey, Atsumu — get up. We're gonna be late." you shook him, trying to wake him up.
" n gn ghjhh , y/nnn do you have anyyyyysh irtsssss i can change into ooo." he was practically speaking gibberish.

" Yeah, I think I have a hoodie." you said as you walked away from the couch to your room. You came back and threw the small hoodie at him. " y/n, this is way too small for me. My juicy muscles will be squeezed!" he whined. You rolled your eyes " listen, the only other shirt I have is my dads old jersey that has my last name on it."

" That works! Anything but my old snotty shirt or this sweaty one!" he said, pulling the shirt from his chest. You nodded and came back with the shirt before heading off to go get ready yourself.

Once you finished picking out your once again, lazy outfit — you headed to see what atsumu was doing. Currently wearing the same pants as yesterday with your dads jersey, he sat there waiting at the door for you to put on your shoes to go.

school
10:32 am

"psst! Look! Miya's jersey says L/n on the back"

" oh my god!!"

Whispers could be heard from around you as Atsumu walked with you, dumbfounded. As you walked into the school, a familiar face came into the picture.

As you walked by you saw Suna standing on the side of the entrance, astonished by the situation.

Is Atsumu really wearing her jersey? why is it so big, but why is he wearing it in the first place?

You made brief eye contact with him before he called out to Atsumu — resulting in a very awkward exchange.

" Atsumu!"
No reply as he ran up in front of you two. Atsumu pushed by him, brushing shoulders in the process. You followed behind Atsumu , leaving Suna hurt and whispered about by the people around him. He couldn't believe that you got Atsumu to push him away too.

She really is a manipulator huh?

SUNA — ATSUMU

SUNA
wtf
why'd you ignore me

___________________

You and Atsumu walked over to Osamu who seemed to be talking to a talk figure in front of him. You moved over , trying to see who it es but Atsumu was too tall to let you see. "OMI-OMI" he screamed, making you wonder who this boy was.

To investigate, you ran over to the side of Osamu. You almost dropped your bags at the sight. " Kiyoomi-kun..?" you  asked as he turned to look at you with wide eyes.