americans

I took a deep, shaky breath, momentarily forgetting I was streaming. Coming back to reality, I got close to my mic and said, "Let's screw with these motherfuckers."

I joined vc 2 and immediately heard the all-so-familiar voice of TommyInnit screaming at Dream. The only difference was that instead of hearing his voice on stream, it was on the official Dream SMP. I tried my best to fake a american and said, "Hello? Is this TommyInnit?" I opened Tommy's stream on one of my monitors.

  I tried my best to fake a american and said, "Hello? Is this TommyInnit?" I opened Tommy's stream on one of my monitors

(these are your choices for a gaming setup)

I saw clear confusion on his face and held back laughter. "What- Who the fuck are you?" he blurted. I got close to the mic again and replied calmly in my normal voice, "I'm your worst nightmare. A british person that can sound American." I left the voice chat and watched his reaction on his stream. "WHAT THE FUCK THAT DICKHEAD WHO IS HE TO-" I joined vc 2 again and screeched, "HE?! IM A FUCKING WOMAN YOU BASTARD!" Tommy, still in pure shock, replied, "I am so fucking sorry."

I decided to test him. "I reckon I should calling you SorryInnit, yea? SorryInnit sounds like a shitty name for a shitty dude." It just hit me that Tommy was probably still trying to figure out who I was or how I had gotten here. "How about I give a proper introduction," I said, trying not to say it in a mocking tone. "My name is Lauren. I'm 15 years old, and I'm from the U.K. I'm the newest member to the SMP, and I've come to make you all my bitches." Just as I said that BadBoyHalo joined vc 2. "LANGUAGE NEW GIRL!" I giggled, "See Tommy, even BBH already knows that I'm new to the SMP. Your very oblivious, you know that?"

Because of my british accent, BBH sounded more like "BB Heych." Of course, my chat started spamming "HEYCH." Tommy deafened after I had said that, so I listened to what he was saying on his stream. "If I'm being honest, I quite like that new girl. Even though we had a bad first impression, she isn't too bad. I reckon I could convince her to come to live in Logstedshire."

Once Tommy had undeafened, I said to no one in particular, "Maybe I'd live in Logstedshire if karma wasn't a bad bitch with fists."

a/n: another fairly short chapter, sorry about that. im writing this at 3:30 in the morning, so excuse my grammar and shit. let me know if you have any ideas or things you'd like to see, because honestly, i have no idea where this book is going to go.