a girl with 28 years struggle

a girl that always finds a hope to be best for her family.. But she always get her alone.. 1991 August 27.. That day was Rina was born family of Ali and salma.. Rina was their big daughter.. When she was born Ali and salma family.and their family was so in struggle.. Ali was in abroad. Salma was working .. Rina somehow manage to do house work.. She so little when her mom find out that her husband was having affair with a other woman and also having 2 daughter. She was so broken but somehow she manage to continued the wedding life with her husband.. Because in our country a women without a man is so bad in our society.. She is like a bad women to all the people of society.. So can't leave him with daughter.. My dad was so insecure man. He was never sure of anything.. To having a daughter.. Rina was getting older she was learning how to be strong.. And be the best.. One day her mom is going on work and she was alone in house ... Her age around 4 or 5.. She was alone and playing in the ground without eating anything. And my dad was with her wife daughter having fun.. When Rina's mom home she saw her ... She was shock. How can a man be so cruel leave him daughter alone without eating and having fun with other family... Somehow Rina was getting big and being strong.. She can't eat orr never get anything she want. But somehow she mange her study with lot of struggle.. When she in class 10 she get great result.. But for money she can't not do college study.. With lot of pain hardworking she somehow mange to study in college with studentship...