began of pain

When Rina's boyfriend family came to see her .. They just made Rina's family feel so low.. They didn't like Rina's family.. Rina is not beautiful .. She is so slim .. She not so smart looking girl.. Any many thinks ... To make a girl feel so low that she is nothing.. We girls feel pain we keep them in our big heart.. So Rina.. Somehow her boyfriend mom's like rina .. But she ask us to give some money.. But can't give them..so her love life was broken . . .. She try many thinks to continued relationship with her boyfriend but she can't do that.after that years going somehow and Rina be came strong.. Somehow she heard that her boyfriend is going to married a other girl.she just broken. That man she love he is going to married some one other girl.  After that she decided to also get married .. Somehow her family get her into married. And she was so happy.. But she can't happy for long .. That man she love has came back for her. She was just lost what will she do. Then she just divorce her husband for boyfriend.. Now she became that girl In our society is so much bad.. Does not have any respect.. Why she do that..why she kill his happiness for that man?? It was all the question.. We left in her life,,, the without telling her family she got married with her boyfriend .. Rina family was known about that...she just get no help for her family.. She has to listen many bad thinks in this life..for loving someone who just want to destroy her life..she just lost 3 baby because of that..because of this shit love man... But she was happy somehow known that the love of her life is with her.. She continued to struggle life day by day..