12

The next day

Y/n POV.

I woke up with a bad headache . Then I realized I don't have any . There was someone sleeping beside me. I hurriedly wore my dress. And took my phone. I was just curious about the person. I moved the blanket from his face. I was so shock and embarrassed after seeing his face. I ran to my house. I called uncle and told him I can't come to work .  I went  to take a shower. The warm water running through my body made me feel good. Then I took a nap.

At night

I slept for a very long time. I wore my coat and went to the convenience store to buy some instant noodles.  After buying them I went back. I watched some anime .

The next day.

I woke up uncle told me to that the cafe will be closed for some days because of Chrishtmas. I was laying on my bed. I didn't saw Seokjin from that day. It is so embarrassing . I want forget about that day but I can't. I heard Eunsang's brother is coming. Then my phone was ringing.It was  Eunsang. I answered the call.

Hellooo, noona. How are you?-Eunsang

I'm good.-Me

No you're not. I can tell it  by just listening your voice.-Eunsang

Wow. You are my real friend.-Me

Let's go to shopping. It will fun . You can buy gifts for me too. And then let's eat outside.-Eunsang

Okay . I'm getting ready.I will pay today.-Me

Okay I'm coming on 20 miniutes. -Eunsang

.

.

.
Should Y/n talk to Eunsang about that night.  Of course she should. Eunsang is her bff.