Chapter 13 Explanation

Continue

_________________________________________

Izuku : first of all I'm sorry I didn't visit you mom

Inko: its fine honey can you explain what happened to you and why you taller than before and who is this little girl?

Izuku: okay mom I want to tell you the truth I'm taller because of someone give me power and train me so I can become true hero who will save anyone, will always give everyone hope maybe You now think from where I got this scar.I got the scar from some prisoner who want me to kill me but the guard save me Save me in the last minute but I'm in coma for 2 months That's when I'm empowered by someone for you last question this little girl is someone I save when I was in patrol.

Inko :............. *hug Izuku*You're facing a tough time *crying* thank goodness you fine honey.

Izuku: and one last thing I want to tell you........

Inko : w-what do you want to tell me honey?

Izuku: ......... I know who is my father real Identity.*sad* my father is all for one Right mom?

Inko: w-what h-how do you know ?

Izuku: he tell me everything

Inko: *sigh* oh Izuku honey I'm sorry If I kept this secret from you but This is for the good of you your father has danced the most feared villian if I tell who your father is afraid if you consider yourself villian *sad*

Izuku: mom I'm glad that you raised me lovingly. Before dad died he had told me he was going to die after two days I got out of tartarus He says he always loves us and he gave his quirk to me but I haven't used the quirk yet .

Inko: Izuku if you don't want to use the quirk ignore it just assume you don't have that quirk okay?

Izuku: sure mom thank-(before Izuku can finish his word they hear sounds *stomach growl* When they searched from where the sound came from them looking at eri blushing) eri afe you hungry Why you didn't tell me?

Eri : I-l don't want to bother you still talking with your mother

Inko : ow why You can just let us know if you're hungry

Eri: okay*low voice*

Inko: don't be shy just call me grandmother okay *smile*

Eri: *shock* a-are you sure?

Inko: yeah sure now you will be my grandchildren okay?

Eri: okay grandma *happy*

Inko: Let's eat first *Stand up and go to kitchen*

Izuku: Eri how about you live with me?

Eri : *shock* do I not bother with you?

Izuku: no eri You don't bother me straight away and you'll be protected from the villain *smile* let's go to the kitchen Eri.

Eri: h-hai thank you Izuku-san*smile*

Izuku: mom What you cook?

Inko : katsudon