~𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬~

Hi! This is only my second x reader as I discontinued my other one..so sorry if I'm not very good at writing! I am trying :)
I was just bored and needed something to write.
Oh!- btw, this story will be set in December 1992- just as FNaF six is set in. ((It's set in 1993 so-)) (:
Enjoy!
(Update; 10th dec 2020) I also updated this cuz I had an idea
———
Y/N let out a scream as food hit straight into her face.
As her eyes darted back along with her head quickly turning towards whoever had thrown it she glared daggers straight at Molten Freddy and ScrapBabh

She thought to herself..
'Where did I go so wrong?..

Right. When I met him..'

———
The crisp wind of December blew straight through Y/N's apartment window. Well,
It was short of an apartment. It wasn't really homey..not at all to be honest.

It was decent to live in, yes, just .. not what she wanted to live in.
Granted every house or apartment or whatever is going to have it flaws, and that she knew. But this was - it wasn't the way it looked. It was who was living next to her..the creepy vibes.
It defiantly was right. Not at all.

Well at least she had somewhere to live right?..and she had this cute little baby girl living across from her!
Her parents where the sweetest you could meet, though they where in there early twenties they where still one of the kindest people Y/N could have met here.
Only 2 months ago they had a little girl, Primrose. Even the name was adorable!

"Nnn..what time is it?.."
y/n grumbled as she grabbed her phone on her bedside. 7:34am.
She groaned sitting up rubbing her sore eyes, her vision going all blurry for a second.

((Ok In this your gonna have glasses cuz..yea
Sorry if you don't-))

She grabbed at her glasses case and it popped open with a small click. She slowly pulled them on still as tired as ever before closing the case shut just after wiping them with a small silk cloth.

Standing up she mumbled and swore to herself making her way to the bathroom...

- time skip to after she got dressed -

Only two days ago, on a Saturday afternoon she had rung up Fazbear's pizzeria after seeing a job application..she did need the money. She couldn't keep borrowing off of people, it wasn't right.
Her clothing seemed to consist of pastel colours. They hadn't even gave her a uniform..strange.
She had plain, baby blue jeans on along with an orange jumper tucked tightly into it.
((I'll put a photo example below as I'm not very good at describing clothes))
|
|

((I'll put a photo example below as I'm not very good at describing clothes))||

As soon as she had asked for an interview they took her in..just like that. And she started on Monday..that's today.

The man speaking on the phone had said something about
"We do need it! Thank you very much. Nobody really likes this job, as the animatronics seem to 'attack them'. But that's silly!.."

Attacking .. yea .. right, silly.
She sighed shaking her head, not having a car though passing her driving test, Y/N had to walk all the way from the 6th floor apartment to the bottom and walk 2 miles. Great.

She sighed messing about with the sleeve of her hoodie going to the door of the room slowly twisting it open.

———