~salvaging 2..~

Ok so I combined the two nights so- yk we can get our love interest in
Btw sorry if this is short or seems rushed, I just wanted to get chapter 2 out ;3;
———
Trudging through the thick snow Y/N shivered in the coldness of December.
Though she wore warm clothing, somehow, the bitter wind got through to her.
The snow was hard and she kept tripping over her own two feet,
"Stupid .. ice" she mumbled, almost in a hum.

———

She tilted her head looking towards the tall building looking it up and down.

"Welcome! Seems you've already arrived!"
The voice made her jump her head snapping around to look at who had snuck up on her
"AH! AH! AHHhhh..I'm not scared!"

The person who had spoken was atleast 5'11..short ginger hair, with brown tints and had a grey uniform fitted perfectly onto him.
"Not gonna lie..I'm glad to be out this dump.." he whispered to you, obviously joking but it just made you shudder.

He stuck out his hand to you with a wide smile spread a crossed his face
"I'm Scott! What's your name?" He questioned the smile staying in tacked.

"Uh..y/n..it's nice to meet you Scott"
She gave him a small smile taking his hand and lightly shaking it.

"Right them, y/n! Just go through the doors, back, left and you should make it to the office. Well crawling through a vent or two, it's a bit complicated. But even I figured it out! So you should be fine."

———
(Switching to 2nd person)

After at least 30 minutes of scavenging for the office you had finally found it, climbing through the left vent and too the room.
(Let's skip salvaging scrapbaby I completely forgot a h-but it was successful cause y e s)

You let out a soft sigh looking up at the Helpy doll..
It's familiar...way too familiar for your liking..

memories came flooding back off when you where younger..Mother rented the fun times out every year..
Oh how fun it was..your favourite was always Funtime Freddy and Bon-Bon..every year you would get to see them.

Well, until you where 10. People bullied you about it..so you just..stopped..seeing them. Forever.

Letting out a deep sigh you leaned on the desk looking up at Helpy.
"So..what do I do? I suppose your the only one who can guide me hear.."

He pointed at the ... monitor? You shrugged and clicked onto it and he pointed to the catalog.
You clicked it open and blinked staring at the screen in front of you..£100..

After selecting a few items you set it all out in the blueprint and made a happy noise (i dont-)

Helpy pointed to the side of the blueprint to check who you had to salvage next. You tilted your head and clicked onto it.
Molten Freddy..there was a file and with that Helpy jumped down and kicked, well tried to, the files and the tick list towards you.

Carefully picking it up you hummed making your way out the office through the left vent and went to salvage him..
Yet it wasn't going to go so well as it did for ScrapBaby..

———

As you stepped into the cold room a sudden shiver went down your spine causing you to jolt back a little.

You sat yourself down with a small sigh looking up at the animatronic infront of you..
a small gasp escaped from your lips.

The animatronic was..a pile of wires..yea best way to put it.
He had a .. burnt , you think , brown bow tie that looked like it was nearly falling off of his wires. His eye..well the lit one was a vibrant yellow that glowed intensely. His..jaw, seemed broken and ripped apart with wires filled to it. He seemed behind fixing..way beyond.

"Well..let's start shall we.."