𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒. (EDITED)

MIZU NO HASHIRA

MIZU NO HASHIRA

BY: lukehemmigs36

WARNING: Itadori, Y/n, Fushiguro, Nobara, Junpei are 18 years old and the rest of the students of Jujutsu Tech has been aged up accordingly. So there is no romance between a minor and an adult.

CHAPTER FOUR

"Itadori Yuji, ne? We need to talk?"

Fushiguro said as he stared at the supposed couple, embracing each other, mourning together.

The couple broke away from each other as they stared in confusion at Fushiguro's sudden arrival.

"Fushiguro-kun?" Y/n questions the boy skeptically, having only met him yesterday night.

"Tomioka," Fushiguro acknowledged while Itadori was staring at them in confusion, with a hint of jealousy.

"Do you guys know each other?" Itadori asked as he looked between the two.

"Yeah, we met each other last night?" Y/n replied nonchalantly and Fushiguro silently agreed with her.

"Last night?" Itadori retorted as he emphasized each word.

Both Y/n and Fushiguro just shrugged their shoulders casually, not giving much thought to the hidden meaning behind Itadori's sudden outburst.

"I'm Fushiguro Megumi from Jujutsu Tech and I would like to have a word with you - now."

"But-"

"Yuji, I think you should listen to him," Y/n quickly explained to him.

Fast forward to a few minutes, they were all hanging out in a secluded area of the hospital, hoping that no one would walk in on them while they are talking about things that are assumed to be weird by muggles.

Itadori's patience was wearing off by every second.

"Umm...I'm in mourning right now -"

"Sorry, but there isn't enough time for that," Fushiguro quickly stopped him.
"The cursed object you possess is very dangerous. Hand it over to me right now."

"Wait what?" Y/n quickly interrupted Fushiguro, quite baffled by the new information. "Yuji has a cursed object with him! Then why wasn't I able to sense it?"