Danger...

Never look back they say... You shouldn't. (But why should we believe them?)

It was the second day at work. You got ready and headed straight to the company. You took the bus to get there. You got there and saw Nischay. He looked like he was waiting for someone. You went up to him and spoke.

Y/n: Hello, Nischay...sir. Why are you here??

Nischay: Only Nischay. And I was waiting for you.

Y/n: For me?? Why??

Nischay: I just got permission to work outside the company and you're coming with me.

Y/n: Ohh... Ok!

Nischay: Let's go to the park and we can discuss. We can write ideas down on the file in the cafe after that.

Y/n: Wow you have planned...

Nischay: Yes. I thought it would be fun to go outside. If you have any objections, we can cancel the plan.

Y/n: Ohh no-no. No need to cancel the plan. I am completely fine with the idea.

Nischay: Hmm... let's go.

Y/n: Yeah yeah

You both went to a nearby park. The view there was magnificent. You were so pleased to be there. Nischay had gone to buy ice cream. You sat down at a bench and looked around. It looked so beautiful. The usual way of life, people busy with their own life and their own way of doing things, a guy running around, children playing. All of that made you realize people have their own works to do, the reason they are alive, everyone with their own problem, Struggling to live life. A slight smile came to your face at the scenario, you were experiencing.

Nischay: What are you looking at??

Y/n: Nothing... Just the surrounding.

Nischay: Ohh... Here take this ice cream.

Y/n: Thank you, Nischay.

Nischay: Wow you didn't call me sir and didn't have to correct you!!

Y/n: (soft giggle) Yeah...

He sat down beside you and you both did some work (gappe marna) You both did as planned and were really happy with the result.

Y/n: Ok, this much work is enough for today. Let's get going. It's already night.

Nischay: Yeah let's go...

You both went from there and placed all the files at the office. You both decided to go home together. On the way home, you started a conversation...

You: N-Nischay??

Nischay: Yes y/n??

You: What do u like to do??

Nischay: I like to do a lot of things... Nothing in specific tho.

You: Ohh...

Nischay: Wbu??

You: Me too... I like to do many things too.

Nischay: Ohh...

(You looked back while smiling.)

You: NISCHAY!!!

--------------------------------------------------------

The next morning**

You were running towards your hotel while holding hands with Nischay. You were running as fast as you could. The injured guy was also trying to catch up to you. You finally arrived at your hotel and went inside running. Your speed decreased with the sight of the hotel in front of you. You were trying to catch your breath as much as you can and try not to collapse any moment soon. You entered the hotel and made your way straight to the receptionist. The receptionist saw you both and widened her eyes in shock. Your conditions looked terrible. No one could guess what happened to you both. You were breathing heavily and trying to utter some words to the receptionist. But to your surprise, you couldn't say anything due to the lack of air, and exhaustion. You grabbed Nischay by his shoulders and showed his injured leg to the receptionist. She understood the state and called out an emergency ambulance. As she cuts the call, you blacked out and fell to the ground. Nischay tried to catch you but failed in doing so. You both had a long and scary night. You didn't get any sleep with all the running and fighting.

That night was scary. Really really scary. But one thing was nice. Nischay was with you the whole time, protecting you at all costs.

TO BE CONTINUED...

AUTHOR: I'LL TELL WHAT HAPPENED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER...