Chapter 2- Diagon Alley

I've arrived! My mother and father came through right after I did, I was sooo excited! All I could see was children and their parents going into different shops with their lists of stuff to get for hogwarts.
I ran over to the broom shop where some children was crowding, "The nimbus 2000" somebody said I looked at it remembering the times when me and my parents would take me to watch the quidditch.
It was time for me to get my wand, I walked into Ollivanders Wand shop as an old man came out from the side of the shop "y/n I always wondered when the day would come for you to get your wand" he said, I smiled he gave me a wand and I gave it a try and it took all the wands boxes off the shelf, "oops" I said "don't worry y/n" as he passed me another "what if that happens again how will I know what one is mine" I said "the wand picks the wizard y/n" he said as I took the wand, "I think this might be the one" I said as everything glowed around me, "ahhh y/n an Aspen wood with a Phoenix feather core, 6 1/2" and a reasonably supple flexibility" he said.
As I came out of the shop to show my parents my new wand I bumped into someone "I'm sooo sorry" i said as I looked up there was a boy with the blondest hair you ever seen, he had a smirk on his face "it's ok" he said as he walked into ollivander's wand shop. After that I headed to other shops and got my stuff and headed home and started packing for hogwarts.