chapter 1

Buzz Buzz Buzz.

I hear my alarm clock go off. "Beatrice, wake up!!! Its the first day of school and I don't want to be late!!!"says my brother Caleb. I wake up and take a shower. I put on my zebra shiand jeans.(not really made out of zebra) I do my make up lightly and leave my hair down. I go down stairs and eat the pancakes my mom made."Bye momt. See u later." I say. "Good luck."she says . I go in my black Ferrari and drive to school.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I park my car and get out. I go the administrations office and get my schedule. On the way my. Locker I bump into someone."Im so sorry." I say." No its ok. Im Christina."she says." Hi. I'm Tris. Do you know were locker 140 is?" I ask. She nods and showed me the way."OMG!!!! Are lockers are next to each other."she says.I put in the combinations and get my things. " can I see your schedule?Christiana says. I give her my schedule.
1. history.
2.music.
3.reading.
4.math.
5.social studies.
6.recess.
7.lunch.
8.gym.
"We have all our classes together."she says
--------------------Skip time to history------------------
I take a seat in the back and Christiana sits next me. I purt me phone in vibration just in case. After roll call history goes by in a flash. Did I mention that we don't get any homework? Well we don't. I take my time and put my books away. When I open it a note falls down. It reads:
You are invited to Zeke's awesome party of the year. Dress nicely. Hope to see u there. There's an address there and a number. Does everyone get this. I put it in my bag and go to music. It was fun. The rest of the day went by fast.