𝐃𝐚𝐲 1~ afternoon

Dani's POV
Its Friday. The end of the week. Noon. The middle of the day. 7th lesson of the day. Math. I should have payed attention to class. I looked across the class to see my bestfriend Zachary. He is such a dork. I saw he was writing on a paper, then he folded the paper into a plane. Mr Jekyl turned to the interactive board and Zachary looked at me and threw the plane to me. I picked it up from the floor and opened it. It read, "Meet me under the bleachers after scool" and that's a spelling mistake. I looked at him and nodded. And just like that the bell rang.

I got up and waited for him at the door. He took so bloody long to put away some books. When he finished we walked to our classes.

Zachary: What's up loser?

Dani: nothing really.

Zachary: I better get to class

He said running backwards.

Zachary: AND SO SHOULD YOU!

I just stood there laughing at how dorky he is. I turned the other way, walked to class, and met Maya and Fern. We walked to class talking about tonight. We were going to our first "big" party.

The dismissal bell just rang and I just ran out of the class out to the bleachers out on the track. I saw him standing against a support giving me a cute smirk.

Dani: So, what did you need?

Zachary: I wanted to ask you if you want my mom to drop us off at the party.

Dani: Oh yeah sure!

My phone suddenly started to buzz making me flinch. I opened my bag and took out my iPhone from the front pocket of my Adidas haversack. It was my mom, she told me she was there to pick me up. I told Zach bye and ran to the main entrance, where my mother always picks me up.

I saw her black Hayundi. I saw she had an open window and I didn't feel like opening the door so I just jumped in through the window. I heard someone laughing at me, guess who it was, Zach and Max.

Max and I knew each other since we were babies. We were born in the same room on the same day, 29th April 2004. Our parents also were friends from before.

I looked at them and stuck out my tongue at them which made them laugh even more. My mom laughed with them and drove off.

Dani: Mom can I connect my phone to the car?

Mom: Yeah sure!

I connected my phone via bluetooth and played one of my favorite songs, "SKY" by Playboi Carti. We were on a highway and I decided to roll down the window and stuck out my head. I felt free and like the main character.

Mom: So how was your day?

Dani: Good, Zach offered to drive me to the party tonight!

Mom: Oh yeah! About the party! Can you please not do something you'll regret Dani.

Dani: I won't mom.

Mom: Ok, good!

We pulled up to our driveway. I got out of the car and opened the front door and waited for my mom to go inside our house and closed the door behind her. I ran up to my room and started to rummage through my closet looking for the outfit I bought specifically for the party. I found it at the back of my closet and placed it on my bed so I didn't forget where I put it.

I changed into shorts and a t-shirt (it is the week before summer break). I ran out of the house and jumped onto my skateboard and went to Zach's house. When I arrived, the door was already open because I always go to his house at 2:45 in the afternoon. I just walked right into the kitchen where I met Zach's mom, Cheryl.

Cheryl: Hey dear!

Dani: Hi Cheryl!

Cheryl: What time should I pick you up tonight?

Dani: If it's ok with you, you can pick me up at quarter to seven. The party starts at eight and I want to be there before its starts.

Cheryl: Perfect with me! Me and Zach's dad are going on a little date tonight.

Dani: OoOOooh! Have fun!

Cheryl: Thanks dear! Now go up to Zach's room.

Dani: Ok!

I walked up the stairs and turned to my left to see Zach playing video games. I jumped on his bed and opened my phone and messaged him so we can actually do something. I got up from his from his bed and opened his closet, took out my favorite hoodie of his and put it on. He ended up dying so he checked his phone and saw my message and logged out of his game. I was standing up, facing his window so he got up picked me up threw me on his bed and started tickling me.vHe spent 5 minutes just tickling me while I was grasping for air with all the laughter. I managed to push him and run into his brother's room, Blake. He was sleeping with his girlfriend, Amelie. I walked right next to Blake so Zach won't be able to catch me.

Zach stopped in the doorway upset so he tiptoed to me and backed me up again and ran back to his room with me on his back.

I jumped off his back and lay down on his bed. He switched on the TV and we started watching Peppa Pig. I got bored and got black nail polish from his mom's room and I started painting his nails while he continued to watch Peppa Pig.