CHAPTER ELEVEN

Chapter Eleven confessions part 2 

In Spanish Lara sits next to her friend Mason while listening to the lesson is deep in thought Mason sees it and taps her to pay attention they listen to the lesson until class was over.

 About 30 minutes later Lara walks out Mason taps on her should and says "hey you alright?". Lara says yeah I'm fine and smiles and leaves. Lara walks to the lunch line and sees Olivia and waves at her and goes to her Olivia says Hey Lara over here! they get lunch and then go sit Olivia notices that somethings on Lara's mind she asks her "hey what's on your mind". Lara says Huh oh it's nothing.. Olivia says "hey you can tell me". she smiles and sighs Okay well remember the boy I was talking about..? Olivia says "what about him?". Lara says well he's been acting very weird like more nice and sweet don't get me wrong it's nice! but my emotions are all over! and It's just all ugh she falls to the ground Olivia starts to laugh a bit Lara says what's so funny? Olivia says "aww Lara you like him". Lara says I what? Olivia says "you like himm!" Lara says I like him? she blushes Olivia looks at Lily smiles and says "yea you do your blushing". Lara looks at herself on her phone and instantly realizes it I do... Olivia smiles and says "well what does this for you and him you gonna tell him? ". Lara stops thinking and says uh um just then the bell rings Olivia says "oh we gotta get to class let's go!" they both throw their food away and say bye to each other and go to class Lara looks and sees Issac and looks away and keeps walking and goes in the class and sits in her seat and just thinks the whole time her friend Perci snaps her out of her thought's and says "hey were doing the lesson" Lara says oh right and starts to listen to the directions. 

About an hour later Lara walks out and walks to her next class and sees Ashley and Jake and walks to them and talk a bit sees  and then sees Ashley and Jake smiling at eachother and holding hands and Lara says OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS ARE DATING!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO! she smiles and looks at her class room and says ah well I should get to my class now congrats you two! they all said bye and went to their classes. 

In the class Lara starts smiling out of nowhere and Perci notices and she says "what you smiling about". smirking Lara stops and says Uh nothing ! and Perci says "sure ok". 

About 15 minutes later it was time to go home Lara and Perci walk out together they walk out the building doors Perci says "let's take a picture on your phone" Lara and Perci take the picture and just after they walk out of the school and leave home in the car Lara opens her phone and looks at the picture. 

The Date...

9/20/18

little did anyone know.. 

everything was gonna change.. 

very soon.. 

sooner then they 

knew..