L I E

Hope you guys enjoy the Chapter! ❤ I hope I didn't make their relationship come off too fast but it kind of did :/

Chapter 10

-Valeria's POV-

After Amabel ran me through the plans for the night with the boys, talked about Percy, gushed about the dress she already purchased for the Yule Ball, she left me to go to Kettleburn's so she could review the upcoming test.

Being alone and a few hours since I last saw Tom, I went looking for him. Was that too clingy?

I walked the Slytherin common room, library, and dining hall and had no luck finding him.

As I turned the corner to make my way by Slughorn's classroom, I was pulled into the boy's bathroom.

Tom pinned me up against the wall and I smiled looking up at him.

"I was looking for you," I told him.

"Were you?" He gave me a devilish smirk, leaning closer into me.

"Yes, I think you drugged me with Amortentia honestly, because I can't get enough of you and I haven't since I bumped into you," I leaned forward and kissed him.

"You're the one who cast the spell, you wicked sorceress," he held his hand to my throat and kissed me hard. "I just want to fuck you every chance I get."

I completely melted at his touch and Tom took his wand and guided it up my skirt, exposing my underwear. The cold bathroom made me shiver.

He rubbed the tip of his wand on my covered clit making my pussy throb instantly.

He pulled his wand away and aimed it at the door, "Colloportus," he beathed.

"Tom, what are you doing?" I asked with a smile creeping across my face.

"Muffliato," he continued.

He turned to me, "Now nobody can bother us," he leaned closer, brushing his lips against mine.

"In the bathroom?" I laughed.

"Just a quickie," he smirked, "I haven't fucked you all day and I even took you out. It's the least you could do."

"Yeah, I guess you were real sweet today..." I teased him.

He gave me an annoyed look.

"Well, it's not like you have a say in the matter, I'm going to fuck you no matter what," he growled before lifting me up and setting me on the edge of the sink.

I grabbed his face and pulled him in for a kiss

I grabbed his face and pulled him in for a kiss. He then pulled up my skirt and moved my panties to the side and rubbed two fingers up and down my pussy lips.