2

"Fex put on the fucking maid dress right now!" Roe yelled angrily.

"You wear the fucking dress!".

"Don't fucking yell at me!".

"You yelled first!".

"I'm always yelling!".

"Shut the fuck up!".

"Make me!".

As the two argued mel crawled on the floor in circles mumbling trying to keep herself sane.

"Maybe if I crawl around like bum Sangwoo will love me." Mel said crawling out the bedroom ignoring Fex as he frantically tried to escape Roe and the dress.

Mel crawled slowly and tiredly searching for her lover.

"Daddy woo? where are you?" Mel said poking her head into Caoilinn's and Sariah's bedroom.

"Caoilinn is Daddy woo here?" She said as Caoilinn looked at her confused.

"Uh no dear.".

Mel sighed walking down the hall way crawling into the bathroom.

"Can a nigger piss in peace?!" Asiah screamed throwing a roll of toilet paper at Mel.

Mel hissed frantically crawling away.

Jordyn walked down the hallway with Linnea arguing about Conan Gray, as usual.

Without looking Jordyn tripped over Mel's body falling face first into the carpet.

"Ow!" Mel cried out as Jordyn snorted letting out a scream.

"Linnea!" Jordyn yelled standing up tackling Linnea.

"What did I do!" She cried out as the two of them began to fight tumbling down the stairs.

Mel rolled her eyes crawling away into Criss's bedroom.

"Much watch more subliminals.."She mumbled as Mel crawled over to her.

"Criss have you seen Daddy Woo?".

Criss turned her head slowly twitching.

"What did you say nigger?" She asked as Mel backed away slowly running away.

Of course Roe was blasting loud music from her bedroom and of course Fex was sitting in the kitchen angrily in the maid dress eating her pasta aggressively.

Mel let out a sigh.

"When will I ever find my daddy woo?" Mel let out a cry.

"Shut the fuck up!" Fex said as Mel cried harder crawling into her bedroom.

"If only i looked like Sangwoo's mother he'd love me" Mel said with a sigh an idea popping into her head.

"I'll manifest it!!".