Part 1

( I know I know.... Another story when you haven't uploaded your recent ones?! Look I write when I feel inspired and I have only been wanting to write a DabiShiga book for month now so hush! Okay anyway the lov in this will be mostly crack head energy and Shigi outside of work will be a little kinder to everyone so mostly my head canons for him. Anyway onto the story.) 

* THIRD POV* 

The League of Villains, a dangerous organization that wants to make all heros fall. People think they are all alphas and betas but what they don't know if the leader of the lov is none other than an omega. He doesn't really hide the fact he is omega from his adoptive father and the members. They all accepted that fact even one for all didn't mind his successor being an omega. ( Peep my head canon that one for all was a good father to shiggy....) A few months after Dabi, a very arrogant alpha, joined the league he claimed Shigiraki as his omega and the omega really didn't mind. 

*SHIGIRAKI'S POV*

Yawning I pull on one of my boyfriend's hoodie and my fuzzy socks so I can go get breakfast. I didn't like that my alpha left me alone in the bed and I am going to make sure he hears about this mistake he has made. Walking down the stairs I pout seeing my boyfriend talk to Toga and Twice. ' Typical ' I think as I start to walk to them giving off a small growl. " Dabi! How dare you mistreat me like such!" I say gaining his attention successfully as he raises an eyebrow looking down at me. " What do you mean boss?" I glare at him and the two idiots leave. " You weren't in bed this morning and don't call me boss....at the base..." Being the cocky alpha he is he smirks swooping me up making me squeak. " Ah! Careful with the hands burn brain!" I cry out not wanting to hurt the man I fell in love with. " I trust you kitty so don't worry." 

I smile softly cuddling into the male taking in his campfire like sent. "mmmm.... Okay come on let me go!" He covers my face with kisses as we hear someone yell. " REALLY IN FROUNT OF MY SALAD?!" Dabi lets me go while he laughs and I flip off Twice and walk into the bar area smiling at Kurogiri. " Hey mamagiri what's for breakfast?" He places eggs and bacon in front of me as I bow starting to eat getting arms wrapped around me. Smiling I feed my boyfriend an egg and he hums kissing my scarred neck and walks to sit beside me. " A normal morning.... What is everyone up too?" Mamagiri says his yellow eyes narrowing onto me. " Why are you looking at me?" Suddenly we hear a song start playing and I stand up going into my room leaving behind laughing alphas and betas. I can't help but smile, " I have such a stupid family..." 

( There chapter one done because, I have inspiration for this story. Bye love you!)