TASM 3

Inside of Oscorp, we see a man working on tech. A gang run into his room. An armed man walks in. The gang shout, "Herman!" Herman turns around and says, "Herman Shultz it is boy." He grabs his tech as it is revealed to be Shocker's glove. He shocks the man away and says, "Let's get to work."

We see a woman in an apartment grabbing things from tables and shelves. She jumps out the window and runs down the street. She hears jumping and weird sounds. She looks out of the alleyway and is nearly kicked in the face with a red boot. It reveals to be Spider-Man. 

He sees she has a weapon and grabs her and webs her to the wall. He is swinging around the city, without his jokes or happiness of being Spider-Man and swinging over the every man. The Crowd look up at him and clap. Spider-Man sees a speeding car as Spider-Man is more aggressive and moody. His fight moves and skills has really changed from the events of TASM 2. We are shown that he is not being happy as Spider-Man. The city loves him but he doesn't love this life. The importance of Spider-Man is massive and his role is essential. He lands on top of the car and webs the tyres. The car skids around as Spider-Man webs the police cars out of the way. Spider-Man grabs the people and smash them through the windshield. He throws the criminal at a wall and webs him. Cops on call for backup and shout that they're back. Spider-Man listens in and looks up. We see the gang from before. They realise that Spider-Man has spotted them as they jump into a helicopter. Spider-Man webs himself on to the bottom. He climbs up to the window and sees a man with a hoodie. He smiles as we see the Oscorp name tag, Herman Shultz. Spider-man webs the window and pulls, smashing it. Spider-Man is shocked as falls. He webs on to the chopper and swings to the other side. Spider-Man smashing threw the other window. He kicks Herman and snatches his glove. Spider-Man shocks the chopper. It shakes in the air as everyone falls out. Spider-Man webs everyone and ties them together he throws them to the ground and sticks the web to the wall. Spider-Man jumps on top of the helicopter. He sees a crane fall. He abandons the chopper and jumps on the crane. Spider-Man climbs up it, dodging the falling of glass. Spider-Man runs into the building that it fell on as he webs the crane up. He  jumps out the other side.  Spider-Man lands on the helicopter and spins to webs to the left and right. He hard turns the chopper threw the streets. He jumps off as the destroyed chopper falls in the water. Spider-Man swings away as we see Flash Thompson on street as he screams, "YO Spider-Man!"

We get introduced to Otto Octavius graduating from College with a science degree. His girlfriend, Linda is introduced. They talk as they contemplate if they should say if they are engaged. His mother interrupts and doesn't even apologise for being late. Otto says that he won the science award. His Mother lazily says well done to him. He has never gotten any approval from his mother.

Peter Parker visits Gwen Stacy's grave and mourns. He sees a woman weeping. It's Felicia Hardy. They both talk about there lives and spice up Peter's life as they have some chemistry. She leaves as Peter has his shoulder tapped on. He turns around and sees Flash Thompson. Flash hugs Peter and says he's sorry for his loss. They have a conversation as Flash asks him if he would like to move in with him. Peter is shocked. He blindly agrees. Flash says that's great and that there is just some boxes and all his stuff is everywhere but the place will be ready in a month. 

Otto Octavius is hired for his 4 Mechanical arms for cripples at Oscorp. He walks home with his Mother as they live in a disgusting dirty house. You can see that Otto has been neglected heavily. He doesn't want to say that he's gotten the job at Oscorp because she won't be proud of him and that's all that Otto wants, but he needs to tell her that he's engaged because she'll find out some time in the future. He tells her and she is furious. She forces him to end it. She brings up how love is evil. She is bitter about her and Otto's Father's divorce. Otto had a terrible childhood with a nice mother that turned sour because of an alcohol obsessed excuse of a Father.