Untitled and Unknown

*Beep Beep Beep*

6:15 am and I was awake as usual. I stood up and walke towards my light. As usual, turned it on. Suddenly I realised that today was different. I can't believe it took me this long to realise. I hit myself on the head and giggled. Exactly a month until my 18th birthday! I ran towards my mirror and undid my hair from the night before. 'Oh my god! eh' I sighed, I've forgotten to take my mascara off and its all over my eyes. I get dressed into my normal clothes and brush my hair. I skid into the bathroom and wipe off my makeup and redo it. 

My mum comes in a stands by the door. I turn round, 'What?' I ask and she smiles back at me, 'I don't know...' she leaves. I'm kind of used to it really. 'Oh-' I sprint into my room and grab my phone, there's a text from a few minutes ago it says:

hey lilia, he broke up with me. oh and not the one you thought i was with, that was a joke if you didnt get it :') anyway im leaving soon but yeah it was Sam. hope you and Jason are alright seems everyones breaking up now :/ so hopefully you'll call me or we can meetup bc i need to talk. not in text. yeah you've gt a new phone, sorry its Lottie xxx

I laughed as i normally do when reading her texts. I reply quickly:

Hey its lil and yeah go to the cafe at 5? thats when i'm free. I think me and Jason are good i havent talked to him since last week coz he was away. but have you told anybody else? N you should talk to louis when he gets back he seems to always make thing better with you :) <3

I look at the clock, turn off my phone and run out the door. I'm walking down the street to a little clothing shop in the shopping centre and my phone rings, it's Lottie.

'Hey it's Lottie'

'I know I just added you'

'Oh ok, haha, yeah so I've just texted Louis and he wants to meet up but will you come with?'

'Omg Lottie you know how I feel around your brother! He's Louis Tomlinson for crying out loud!'

'Pleeeeeease I haven't seen him in ages and I don't want to tell him something I regret you can keep me to the point hehe. Yeah so come round 6ish or you can come with me after the coffee shop. Ok no arguing I'm going now see ya boo'

*hangs up*

I sigh but then start to smile. I don't know what I'd do without her. I walk into the shop and get another text message 'I seem popular today...' I mutter to myself. I hang up my coat and go into the toilets. I read it:

You're probably at work or whatever but Lottie talked to me. You probably already know but oh and don't ask how I got your number. But who's Sam? I won't know anyway but did he upset her she said she didn't want to know then. Ok so I shouldn't be texting you because of ya know but I guess you'll be here later. Louis  Tomlinson

My mouth drops open and I nearly drop my phone in the sink. It comes into my mind like it happened yesterday even though it was about 6 months ago. 

I was at Lottie's because we'd come back late and my parents were out so I slept over. It was 5 in the morning and I went downstairs to get a drink, Louis was sat on the sofa. I went into the kitchen and he followed. I poured a drink and turned round, I nearly drop the drink but he catches it. I giggle and he smiles at me. 'Why are you up at this time eh?' he askes all the while smiling at me. I can feel myself blushing and say 'I was thirsty is all.'  He looks at the floor and I can't help but say 'What's up?' He looks at me, the smile gone off his face. 'I haven't seen Eleanor in ages do you think she'll be mad?' I frown at him. 'Mad about what exactly?' I start to worry, 'I promise I won't tell anyone...' I put the drink down. Louis looks up and takes my hand. I feel bad thinking I like it but I don't resist. 'This-' He whispers and lean in. It's too late by the time I realise what's going on. He's kissing me but instead of what I think I should feel I love it. Before I know I'm kissing back and we're making out! We must have been there for ten minutes but it feels like 10 seconds. I pull away first and look at him. We're stood so close together i can feel him breathing. We look eachother in the eye and he moves his hands onto my waist. .it starts getting really hot and I'm getting a bit scared. He slides his hands up and back down to my knees. He looks me in the eye and lifts me onto the side. He leans in a whispers 'too late' and we're kissing again. He's stroking my cheek and playing with the hair by my ear. I wrap my hands around his kneck and lean into him. Then he starts sliding his hands away from my face and down my chest. He doesn't stop and holds onto my thighs. He pulls away and starts kissing my kneck. This gives me time to think. I don't know if what I thought was good or not but I put my hands on his chest, I held them there for a second before remebering what I was going to do. I push him away and he looks at me like a sad littw puppy. I sigh. 'Weren't you having fun?' he asks leaning in again. I don't move my hands from his chest. 'I think you know the answer...' I lean in and whisper in his ear 'ye....' He grins, bies his lip and leans in to me once again. 'What about Eleanor?' I mutter. He steps back and looks at me. He looks at the floor again and then looks up at me 'It's not her, it's me trying to stop myself from you.' He takes my hands in his and pulls me off the counter. 'I've always felt fireworks when I'm around you, only you.' he glances into the living room. 'Louis. I would but-' he puts his hand over my mouth and is kissing my neck again. I've never felt like this before but I can't tell him because it would ruin everything. 'I need to leave.' I say. He looks at me and kisses me on the lips. 'Ssssh' he whispers and he graps my hips and pull them into his. He kisses me but I pull off. I start to walk upstairs but can't help turning around to see him. He's right behind me and he kisses me, I fall onto the step and he climbs up. He's inbetween my leg stroking his hands up and down my legs. I take hold of his neck and kiss him. Our lips are pressed together and our tongues entwined. I feel nothing I've ever felt before. He starts climbing up ontop of me and soon we're lay on the stairs him above me still kissing. I'm hoping in the back of my mind that Lottie hasn't woken up because I've been gone for nearly an hour now. He wraps his legs around mine and holds my arms against the stairs. We're still kissing and he opens his eyes, I open mine and suddenly it hits me. I turn my head to the side to get away. He climbs off me 'no.' I say standing up. He's about to say something but I turn around and leave.

I start shaking thinking about that night. I still don't know if I made the right choice or not. It's been 2 months since and there's still tension. I still catch him satring at me but then again I'm staring at him. This just reminds me that I'm with Jason but it also makes me think I ahould end it with him. I change outfits again in the toilet cubicle. I put on a cream knitted jumper and some wripped black skinny jeans. I walk out and Jasons stood at the counter with a starbucks. I walk over and smile at him. He pecks me on the cheek. 'Hey come take you're break I got some vanilla hot chocolate and I think we should talk.' He takes my hand and leads me out the shop. We sit at a table just outside the shop and he gives me the drink. 'I've been going back and forwards in my head for the past week and basically I need to erm-' He blushes. 'Break up with me.' I easily finish his sentence. He looks shocked for a minute. 'I can explain...' He tries to save himself (I guess anyway) 'explain what? I honestly don't know.' I must look completely puzzled. 'Ok, this is hard to say but ya know Lottie?' I lean back in my chair. No wonder her and Sam are borken up, she had a massive crush on him and he'd never had the guts to break up with her. Omg she asked me about Jason because she wanted to know if we'd broken up. I bet that's what she wanted to talk about. I rest my head in my hand for a moment. I'm so close to texting both her and well her brother, I can't bring myslef to say his name, about before. It kind of makes me sick but at the same time I didn't really hate it. I storm back into the shop and into the store and start breathing heavily. I just have to finish today then I'll make a plan for tomorrow. Start again. 

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Hi I'm the author. I just want to explain that the italic writing is a flashback and when Lottie is talking on the phone thats to shows the other person talking. I bet nobody will read this but comment below ideas and if you'd like to have a part. Not to ruin later bits I have planned but look at the tags to see future characters if you're interested. Hopefully if people like this I'll post a chapter once a week on fridays .

I'm going to have a characater who's a bitch towards Lilia, comment if you want to give her a name or anything but this isn't a Louis fanfiction He's just connecting this story to the futuer people invlolved ok bye x  

.......................................................................................................................................................................