11 (Claimed)

Title: In the Name of Love

Idol: *Kim Taehyung

Synopsis: Humans seem to love watching other people's drama go down while finding humor in the level people will go to create drama and come out on top. I mean...isn't that the point of reality TV. The MC never thought they'd find themselves as a victim to this exposed life of drama but with no other way to pay off college debts and support a mortgage, they had to take a chance. The latest Korean variety show meets reality TV special called 'In the Name of Love' is a Survivor meets Love Island type show in which 20 contestants are forced into a mansion together in which the goal is to come out as the ideal couple. A show which has no limits in terms of gender or sexuality, the simple goal is to come out as the fan favorite. The top two will win a magical island getaway together to either kindle a new budding romance or if uninterested in each other, enjoy time as friends. The 20 are put through a series of challenges all done 'in the name of love' and it is the winning of these challenges, winning the heart of the public through confessionals, and demonstrating great chemistry in which they come out with a possible significant other and a hefty cash sum.

Cover: DO NOT STEAL

Forms —————————————————————>

Thank you and happy writing!

Claimed: reserved for @roselyne1512