one.

Raleigh (Riley)Pov.

I roll over and check the time on my phone 6:30AM. I Jump out of bed and walk over to my closet and pick out a crop top and sweats. I put on light makeup grab my vans and my phone then head downstairs. Today was my first day at this school, I just moved so I didn't know anyone. "Mom I'm leaving." I yell up the stairs, "Do you have your phone,keys,and puff bar?" She asks, "Shit can you throw my puff down the stairs it's on my dresser." I yell, a few seconds later she throws it down the stairs,"I'm out." I say walking outside and unlocking my car.

~Time Skip~

I pulled into the parking lot and grabbed all my shit and walked into the main office. "Hi are you Raleigh Adams?" The secretary asks, "Yes thats me." "Perfect." She says. She prints out my schedule and hands it to me, "Heres your schedule and this is Vinnie, you have all your classes together and he offered to show you around." She says, a tall boy with brown eyes and curly brown hair stands up from his chair, "Hey." He says extending his hand. "H-hi." I say shaking his hand. "Let's go class is about to start." He says walking out of the office. I follow close behind him not wanting to be late.

Once we arrive in the classroom Vinnie parts off with his friends, "Oh yeah this is Raleigh." He says gesturing for me to come over to his little group. "Hey." I say, "Not Raleigh." One of the boys,Noah, says. "Hey it's Noah Neck." I say laughing a little. "Wait yall know each other." Vinnie says, "Yeah he's dating my sister." I say pulling my puff bar out if my pocket, we were in study hall so the teacher didn't really care. "Damn and she vapes." "Yeah Vinnie and I have about 50 monster cans in my car." I say, "K shes cool keep her." A boy with messy brown hair and blue-green eyes says.

~time skip~

After our last class Vinnie walks me to my car, "Come to the skate parkz" He says. "Ight. See ya there." I say getting in my car, I text my mom and tell her i'm going out with friends. I stop by Casey's and grab a Pipeline Punch Monster and drive to the skate park.

~skip drive to the park~

I get out of my car and walk over to Vinnie and his friends. "She's here." He says, "Sup boys." I say laughing a little, "Rae this is Jaden, Kio, you know Josh and Noah and this is-." "Anthony." I say cutting him off. "Raleigh. Really Vin you invited Raleigh." He says. "Wait you know him?" Josh asks. "Nope not like he's my sisters ex or anything." I say, "You still hate me 'cause I exposed you for cheating?" I ask, he didn't say anything. "That's what I thought." I say, "Cut the bullshit were here to skate so lets skate." Vin says.

~time skip~

We've been skating for about an hour. It was pretty fun we were smoking and drinking a lot though. "Vinnieeeee." I whine. "Yes Rae." He says, "Can you drive me home i'm tired." I say. "Sure." He says, we walk to my car and he helps me put my stuff in the back.

The drive back to my house was quiet for a little bit but I got tired of the silence. "Vin. Thanks for inviting me to skate." I say, "No problem your new I thought I'd help you make friends." He says smiling, he reaches his hand over and places it on my thigh. "You know we don't have to go to my house my mom doesn't really care." I say. "Shit bet mamas." He says grinning.

~skip drive to Vinnie's house~

"You wanna ditch school tomorrow?" He asks, "Sure why not." I say. He helps me out of the car and shows me up to his room. "You have a lot of skateboard decks." I say laughing, "Shit I dont have clothes." He laughs a little and throws me a hoodie.

~Skip to next day~

I woke up with a major headache and didn't recognize where I was. I looked down and saw Vinnie's hoodie, I was at his house. His alarm for school goes off and he jumps awake. "Shit." He groans. "Were skipping today remember." I say looking him up and down. "Like what you see?" He asks, "Put a shirt on." I say standing up from his bed, I was wearing his hoodie and shorts. "What are we gonna do today?" I ask, "Hmm idk." He says.

~skip a couple hours~

"Your pretty fucking lame Hacker." I say laughing, "And you aren't Adams." We were sitting on top of a ramp at the skate park, we've been here all day and we were watching the sunset. He reaches his hand around me and pulls me closer to him. "I swear to god Vin your gonna make me fall in love." I say laughing a little and resting my head on his shoulder. "Good maybe I want that to happen." He says smirking a little. "Whatever." I say smacking him on the arm.