Dancin In My Room

(START THE MUSIC!)

Suga put down the plate of brownies that obviously had weed in them. He got off the floor of his room and grabbed his phone and speaker. He turned his Bluetooth and connected his phone to the speaker, going to his spotify playlist and pressing "Dancing In My Room" by 347AIDAN. Suga's room became multicolored and bright, making him almost fall over. "WOOAHH-" Suga said, tripping out. "Daaamn-"

"Woah- I been dancin in my room~ swayin my feet... Tryna give you love, and kiss on the cheek~ Cotton candy skies, like I'm stuck inna dream- And I've been feeling blue... your the one that I need~ Dancin in my room, swayin my feet!"

Suga was high and having the time of his life, singing along to his favorite song. He started dancing as his sweater's sleeves went over his hands. He giggled and continued to sing along with the song, bumping into multiple things in his room. He swayed his arms around and smiled. He grabbed another brownie and shoved it in his mouth as the music blasted.

He continued singing, although it was a bit muffled because of the brownie. It was a bit expected but Suga baked these himself, meaning he filled almost the entire brownie with weed. He turned the music up to full volume. He grabbed a water bottle and opens it, chugging it so the brownie would go down.

"Just to fight all my demons! Yeah I love it when your speakin~ cause' you silence all my feelinnns!~ I feel like I'm not okay, and that everyone will run away~ and leave me in my room... alone for just the night and day!~"

Suga giggled again, acting like he was drunk. He continued humming as he grabbed the last brownie, shoving it in his mouth. (Just vibe until the next one comes on 😶)

"I been- dancin in my room! Swayin my feet! Tryna give you love, and a kiss on the cheek!~ Cotton candy skies, like I'm stuck in a dream~"

"She's a very pretty girl inna very shitty world! She got records on the wall and a necklace full of pearls!~" Suga was practically yelling the lyrics, basically oblivious to the fact that he woke up the neighbors.

Sooner or later, the police were called on him because his music was too loud. Suga currently lived in an apartment, and his neighbors were horrible.

He heard a knock on his door and groaned, turning his music down and walking to his front door. "Hellloooo?" He said, smiling like an idiot. "Suga?" A familiar voice said. Suga examined the police officer closer, only to realize it was Daichi. "Daiiiichiii!" Suga yelled, giggling again and throwing his arms around Daichi.

The black haired man sighed and hugged Suga back, then pushed him off. "I got a complaint about your music again, just turn it down a little. Kay?" He said, laughing at Suga's clumsiness. "Okay! Bye~" Suga winked, closing the door in Daichi's face. He walked sloppily back to his room and turned the music up all the way again, continuing to dance.

Daichi, on the other hand, was still outside Suga's front door. He sighed and shook his head, laughing and walked down the stairs to his car.

。☆・☆   。

Dancing In My Room