i dont know what to say... (gxg): PART 1

VELVET POV:

her family's taking us to the bahamas for spring break. since we're online anyways we can stay for longer. but do you see her? she looks perfect. In that oversized tyler the creator hoodie, ripped CUFFED jeans and her converse that she's made her own style somehow. her hair is fluffy, it's like a red cloud on her head and that tiny gap between her teeth that she sticks her mcdonalds straw through. It might sound like I'm head over heels for this girl but I'm not. It's totally platonic.

STELLAS POV:

mom and dad decided that since this year was so stressful that we would take a vacation. Since i have no will to live this year, i decided to bring my bestest friend, velvet. v arrived fashionably late, as always, in her usual outfit- a long sleeve crop top, despite the hot ass weather, and her usual black tennis skirt. even though my parents were mad that she was late, i was happy to see her. her black fluffy hair letting loose, her perfect makeup, not to mention her gorgeous body. these two weeks are going to be AMAZING.

VELVET POV:

our room was BEAUTIFUL! Stella and i are able to have this whole room to ourselves! Her parents are wealthy out the ass, they got us the suite on the 16th floor and they are on the 17th floor. They only had one rule. NO BOYS. well that was going to be easy for me because im gay. Only issue is that stella doesnt know yet.. Im gonna tell her. Just not now. wouldnt want to ruin the moment, now would we?

STELLA POV:

my parents got us our usual suite we get everytime we come here, so i didn't think anything of it, but when i looked over v's eyes were wide open, checking every corner of every room. It was so adorable when she got all excited like that, i can't wait to show her the yacht. it sucks that mom and dad said no boys though, but oh well. i can have fun with the women of the island.

VELVET POV:

I was fuming. You could probably see the steam coming out of my ears.

"STELLA GET YOUR FAT ASS OVER TO THIS GOD DAMN FRIDGE OR SO HELP ME GOD-" im not playing around with her anymore.

"...yes?" stella says all mumbled, she knows what she did.

"YOU ATE MY GOD DAMN CHOCOLATE?" i scream, okay maybe it wasnt a scream but a loud talking voice.

"...yes." stella said quietly.

"Im very disappointed in you" i turn away pretending to shred a tear or two, "go to your room" i point towards the door.

"But-"

"Please just go-"

She annoys the shit outta me a swear.

STELLA POV:

i sat in the room, quietly humming to myself. it's kind of hot when she gets angry like that. anyways, i probably should apologize to miss. grumpy pants. I slowly creak open the door, and peak through. she is..dancing?

"i-im sorry to interrupt, but i would like to apologize for eating-" i say with empathy in my voice.

she interrupts my sentence, like usual.

"AH, i don't want to hear your LAME apology. you KNEW that was mine" she screams at me.

i start to try to think of ways to fix this,and something finally pops into my head.

"would you maaaybe like to..go to the beach?" i say proudly(i know she will say yes.)

VELVET POV:

"Tell her no. Tell her no. Tell her no. Tell her no." i told myself, but that look she gives me, man.

"Fine. but im not going to like it at all." i tell her, lying through my teeth. She gives my a little giggle and runs to put on her green bathing suit. I slowly take my time to get ready, i dont look this good when i wake up people. I have ablack bikini top and bottoms that kinda look like a thong. I get my grey long sleeved movie star robe (you know the one with the fur on the ends? Yeah that one) and i wait until stell is finally ready. I couldnt even get a good look at her because she grabbed my hand and ran out the door!

STELLA POV:

i am so excited. The Bahamas are always so pretty, and sunset will be soon. The beach shouldn't be TOO crowded, but there might be some frat boys, you honestly never know. I look so fat today, i guess ill take the stairs.i race down the cold ass stairs, damnit i forgot to put shoes on. V starts to run as well, her hair flowing and her big boobs bouncing, up, down, up, down, up, down. GOD STELLA, STOP STARING. I start to blush, as she looks up and winks at me.

V POV:

Of course i saw her staring at my breasts. But it was normal! We did that all the time, comparing each others bodies to models or each other! I look down at her feet.. Did she forget her shoes? Im honestly not surprised. I get down the stairs faster than her and race into the gift shop to buy some flip flops, the sand was going to be hot. Anyways..

"Here loser" i throw the flip flops on the ground for her to step into.

"Why thank you m'lady." she steps into the flip flop like she's cinderella or something. I watch her face light up with she sees a bunch of people our age sitting by a bonfire.

"Cmon v lets go talk to them!!" she says already walking over there.

"I dont know.." i say a little more hesitant of you know, strangers?

"It could be fun!" she says with a smile across her face.

S POV:

Yes! Score! A group of people our age, this is going to be FUN. i run up to them, while v hesitantly shuffles her feet through the sand. I start waving my hands at the strangers, so they could see us. Before i know it, i trip over my flipflops. The stupid. Cheap. Flipflops. I can hear giggles from all around the beach, my face burns because its so red.

"Are you okay??" a tall, lightskin, curly brown haired man looks down at me. I was so embarrassed i couldnt even speak.

"I-im f-" i try to say.

"Shes FINE." i hear v say from behind me, in a bold angry voice.

---------------------------------------------------------//-------------------------------------------------------------------- 

hey my lovely people! i know this isn't a huge smut and this will be dished in parts! BUT it is a collaboration with @str4wberrysh0rtc4ke! we have been working day and night on this so please stay tuned! this is only 10 of the 30-ish paragraphs we have! we are going to possibly make more but im not sure.  

also thank you all so much for giving me ideas! ive had writers block for a while haha.

be sure to follow and make sure your notifications are on so you can always know when i post! <3

stay safe, wear a mask, social distance and ill talk to you all next week! 

                                    ~cherry <3