12

ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ: Jaden handed me to put on the blindfold when we were just 2 minutes away! I wore the blindfold but I had no clue where we were going. Jaden guided me outside the car and then told me to take off the blindfold and what I saw made my jaw drop.

ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ ᴏᴠᴇʀ

ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ ᴏᴠᴇʀ

𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙴𝙽𝚃 

𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙰'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I- wow! the view was amazing! Jaden had prepared a picnic in the middle of a sunflower field. It was so romantic! It must have took so much time to prepare. 

Jaden being the gentleman that he is opened the car door and took my hand as we walked towards the table. As we sat there I saw that he had prepared a picnic basket. As he opened the basket he revealed 4 subway sandwiches, 2 icecream tubs, 2 pizzas, and 1 box of pickles. He remembered that I loved pickles (a/n I honestly dot know what do you have on a date so I am just naming the items I saw in an Austin & Ally episode when I was young like 2 years ago! (: )

We played 21 questions to get to know each other more than that both of our hearts were broken. After we played 21 questions we danced to the music playlist made by Jae. He was so good at dancing I never knew.  We danced for almost 30 minutes and later I saw Jaden grab the guitar from his bag along with wood, marshmallows, and a stick, and a lighter. Looks like we were gonna have something similar to a bonfire. (the time was 8 pm FYI) About 10 minutes later the bonfire was all set up. We sat on 2 wooden logs with a stick and a marshmallow in our hands half inside the bonfire. Jaden grabbed his guitar from beside him and started playing Perfect by Ed Sheeran. His voice was so peaceful and the way he sang was different than his other song comatose (a/n just thunk that Jaden released comatose a week later after mads broke his heart) 

The date was perfect. It was truly amazing!! I thought that the date was over but Jaden said it isn't. He grabbed blankets, pillows his laptop snacks candies from the car. We were gonna have somewhat of a movie night in the field. We watched the Kissing booth. The date truly was perfect. Halfway through the movie, we saw a shooting star. We cuddled up while watching the movie. my head on his chest and his arms around my waist. At the end of the movie when noah leaves elle to go to his college and we=hen they have their last kiss Jaden and I stared at each other's eyes. Slowly we leaned in and we kissed. Surprisingly I didn't feel any butterflies. I was confused. Everything was perfect but the kiss didn't feel right. After a minute we pulled back.