Attention ୨୧Blitzø୨୧

——·    ·———

Picture belongs to blitzørodeo on Instagram. Enjoy the oneshot.

———·    ·———

“𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝. 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥.”

“𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐞? 𝐚 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥-”

“𝐍𝐨, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐮𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚- 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝.”

You turned off the camera and microphone on your laptop before turning to look at the imp who had been poking your thigh. He was halfway off the couch, shirt riding up his torso as he slowly slid towards the floor.

“𝐁𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐳ø, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭?”

“𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.”

“𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐧?”

(a/n:  reader has two horses)

“𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩. 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞?”

“𝐍𝐨.”

You returned to the video chat and continued talking with Valentino, ignoring Blitzø's monotonous pleads. Eventually he stopped, leading you to believe he finally found something to keep him occupied. All of a sudden something tackled you onto your side, causing you to yelp in surprise.

“𝐟𝐔-”

𝐇𝐚, 𝐡𝐚. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞.”

You glared at Blitzø as he hugged you tightly with a cute expression. Suddenly you got an idea.

“𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐕𝐚𝐥. 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞.”

“𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮.”

As soon as the chat was ended you closed the laptop with your foot and sat up. Blitzø made a satisfied sound when you wrapped your arms around him, gasping when you massaged the base of his tail.

“𝐖𝐨𝐰. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬, 𝐮𝐡.. 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬.”

Blitzø slightly dug his claws into your back as you applied more force, his body involuntarily relaxing to your touch. You kissed his cheek and said in a low tone:

“𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞~?”

———·    ·———

What in the name of Hajime did I just write 😷 something for the Blitzø simps, I guess 🤷‍♀️

~𝕚𝕘𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕦𝕤𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟘

———·    ·———