44. 🌶

A U R O R A

A U R O R A

After the party, we all went home and it turned out my family and Enzo's family were staying at the house that was down the hill from ours which was why they were acting so weird for weeks when we got home Enzo carried me upstairs.

"Did you have fun today?" he said to me while helping me out of my dress.

"mhm, it was amazing,"

"Well did you get enough sleep as well" he whispered in my ear and I had goosebumps all over Im standing here only in my bra and panties.

"yes," I said in a low voice as he trailed his finger up my spine

"good cause you're not sleeping tonight I will have you screaming my name all night," he said while unclipping my bra letting it fall

he kissed my neck and bring his hands to my breast pinching my nipples and making me moan in a swift movement he picked me up and brought me to the bed softly putting me down kissing my neck leaving hickeys and biting marks all over my chest.

"God I can't get enough of you," he said while standing up and looking down at me like I was a piece of meat.

"if I hear I word from you, your not cumming, am im clear?" he said in a stern voice and I nodded he stood up and grabbed something from the nightstand I see he pulled out a vibrator and I had to keep my cool.

He went to grab his ties and he came back and tied me down my hands were tied behind my back and my legs were tied to my thighs he placed the vibrator between my folds and set it on low making me throw my head back.

"Such a pretty little whore," he said while pinching my nipples I had to bite my lip to try to keep the moans that were desperately trying to break free "im gonna fuck you like a little the little slut you are," he said degrading me making me get even wetter.

I could feel my juices running down my legs I couldn't help to let out a small moan "tsk you can't just keep your pretty little fucking mouth shut," he said reaching for the vibrator and turning it up higher.

I was going crazy he gripped my face and gave me sloppy kisses all around my neck and kissed my lips "you're doing so good baby you're such a pretty fucking whore," he said I love him so much god his words were making me reach my climax I could feel my body starting to shake and my core tighten.

"please im gonna cum im so close," I begged and he smirked at me with that fucking sexy ass smirk

"you sitting here begging makes me so fucking hard god," he said while kissing my neck

just as I felt my body shake more he turned the vibrator off leaving me gasping I felt myself getting mad that I didn't get to cum, I was so close.

"you're not cumming until I say so," he said while untying me he laid me on my back and smiled at me