3

Chapter 3

"Tadaima" i shouted when i entered the door while i am removing my shoes my mom shouted back "okairi". I went straight to my room to take a quick shower and switched to my house-outfit

//does that word even exist//

"Mom what do we have for dinner?" i asked since im craving for [fave dinner], "we'll have pork steak for today" she answered "oh okay" not bad i said to myself. I went to the study room to do my homework. This study room was supposed to be my room but I asked my parents for me to stay in the room that was supposed to be the study room so in short I switched the rooms. I just like the vibes here since there is a window beside the table where I can do a little star gazing at night when im kinda tired doing homewroks and projects.

kinda like this

kinda like this

Thank god this is just some science and geography so easy pz, oh geography, suna-san. The thought of him made my cheeks get warm, aish. I removed him on my mind and continued doing my homework.

I finished it kinda quickly so I played some games on my phone and didn't notice the time. It's already dark outside. "y/n!!" i heard my mom calling me from the kitchen "why?" I shouted back while going down the stairs. "Can you buy some soy sauce in the grocery store?we ran out of it and we don't have any stock left" she explained "oh ok sure im not gonna change anymore" i answered and went to the grocery store. I'm currently wearing an oversized navy blue hoodie with a lil' flower on the right chest and a pair of gray sweatpants. I entered the grocery store and went to the condiments section. I got 2 bottles of it so we'll have a stock. After grabbing them I remembered what Suna was carrying when we bumped into each other at the convenience store jelly sticks and I kinda craved for it. When i came to the cashier a great surprise came to me Suna was beside me waiting in his line the same as me and carrying mochis! Which made me crave. I think he saw the jelly sticks and wants it coz hes staring at them. "Hey, so you live near here too?" i asked them since this store is kinda near to our house. "Oh yeah just 3 blocks away i think?" he said. "Really i live just 2 blocks away from here" i answered but the cashier so i had to bye bye with suna. "Ja Ne!" i said to suna before i went to the cashier. After paying Suna was finished the same as me. "Hey wanna walk home together?" he asked which the thought of it made me excited no y/n youre just walking home together coz u bumped into each other dont be thinking fantasies i said calming my heart coz idk why isit beating damn fast.

While walking Suna suddenly spoke "so what club are you joining? Tomorrows the selection of club" he asked "oh im joining the book club since they are just chill" i answered honestly. "Eeh? Why not join volleyball club like be our manager" after that he speaked again "i think it suits you". "I dont want pressure yknow" i said and chuckled slightly "but my friend Hina will try out " i added since hina said she'd try volleyball.

"Oh this is my way on getting home see you tomorrow!" i said after i realized that im already on the turning spot. " oh take care! See you tomorrow" he said with with a small smile on his lips. But i havent take more than 5 steps he speaked again "y/n-san can i get your number?" he said with a shy expression on his face can you not be shy around me coz thats so cute. "Pllease just call me y/n" i said and laughed slightly "also yea sure heres my number +81***********just message me so that i'll know yours too" i said and waved bye to him.

//i just put sum random stuff in that number so if its wrong dont attack me lmao jk//

I got home and we ate dinner my mom even asked me what took me so long i just said the line is so long even if its evening already thankfully she bought it i was about to sleep when my phone vibrated on my side table.

1 messaged received from unknown, says the screen, "who the hell messages this late at night" i speak to my self as i open my messages "hey y/n-san this me suna" said the message. "Oh its him. I felt my lips smiling. y/n what the fvck he just messaged you so you'll know his number, i saved his number and named it sunarin coz i just think its cute like him lol. I just replied to him and asked if we can start our study tomorrow.

 I hope he just acts normal around me, i just think that he'll be better when he is normal around me i thought before i went to dreamland

-----------------------------------------------

Heyyy i know im not updating so often these days its just that school is giving a lot of useless shit to us im sorryy, also this chapter is crappy (and short) yes im aware😔 its rushed and i was to lazy to proof read really sorry

Also should i switch to 3rd person POV or i'll just give Suna his chapters every end of each but it'll repeat some happening but with suna's thoughts or nah?

Stay safe and hydrated vote share and comments xoxo