Chapter 5

Narrator: Last time . Blaze was shocked with her encounter with our certain mobian Jackal with a mask she retreats and travel to where Sonic could be . While for our Mobian Jackal he was just going easy on her focusing on something . Silver flies through another continent to find the chaos emeralds after disbanding to find them quicker . Gadget the Wolf defends the Mobian town having himself to meet an ally . Knuckles the Echidna glides as he is on his way to warn Sonic and other two hedgehogs about the fourth hedgehog . And finally the fourth hedgehog known as Selkadoom the hedgehog Eggman's organic creation with the DNA of two hedgehogs face against the students from a certain academy will these students last against this unknown hedgehog to delay Robotnik's plans ? Maybe as long as plot allows them .

[Seelkadoom's POV]

I had this Chaos Emerald in my hand with a grin on my face I keep the Chaos Emeralds with me as I see these kids firing projectiles

I yawn as they all use their attacks on me but there isn't a single scratch .

"Heh . . . Hey you Red tincan ! Come at me !"

I see him rushing at me with barrage of fist swinging at me that uppercut launched me upwards

Red tincan:DRAGON SHOT

Which blasted me in the face almost made me dropped the Chaos Emerald okay you are annoying me there kid!

"Seriously? You call this an attack? This is ! CHAOS STORM !"

I wave my hand up with a barrage of dark chaos energy spears as they all fall after I swing my hand down causing more damage to the city's radius

" How do you like that? Aren't you supposed to be the "defenders" gee you kids suck at your job if you ask me while Im good at what I do being a bad guy "

Another arm swings in at me

" Are you slowing yourself down to not release your full power me neither but you are more likely to go all out just to exhaust yourself . "

I turn my head around wave my hands and see . . . Shadow The Hedgehog

"Well . . . Hello there . . ."

Shadow: Tch . . . You took the fourth damn Chaos Emerald . !

"I did . . ? Heheheh . . ! Well then . . . You want it .? Come and get it ."

I hear something is thrown at me and it is a boulder .

"Huh . ?"

I moved out of the way and see a red echidna .

"Well looks like you brought yourself a friend ."

I prepare myself to fight both of them .

[No one's Point Of View]

Seelkadoom: I'm so going to enjoy this !

Knuckles turn his head to Shadow to tell him something

Knuckles:Shadow this guy is dangerous to face we're going to need Sonic in this .

Shadow:Then you must have warned him . ?

Knuckles lets a sweat roll down from his forehead

Knuckles: . . . Crap . .

Shadow sighs as asking himself "Why did he arrive where I was ?"

He had no time to think and just focus on the enemy

While Knuckles just goes into his fighting stance facing Seelkadoom

Knuckles: Well I can't leave you here fighting him alone since you out of the three got into my mind and I can't turn back now . !