Fated Meeting

Men were never created equal, in a world full of superhumans. An evolution that started Centuries before, halting society's progress and Creating Chaos. Crimes were at an all-time high, People left unevolved became scapegoats to the powered. Until a group of vigilantes rose from the ashes of Uncertainty and became Society's pillar Guiding it with a gentle hand, Prejudice for the quirked had started going down; Laws passed to protect the quirked, thus society Became a much peaceful place, Vigilantes Ultimately became Heroes, protecting peace, Everyone was Happy right?

Or so Most people thought, For the quirked, they became the norm, while the once Normal Person became a rarity. Centuries passed the Unevolved became few in numbers, lesser rights than those of the quirked as Laws were Rewritten to suit the needs of the majority. While the quirked Flourished in the new society, the Unevolved became the outcast of it, barely scraping by society's new standard of Human rights, they became less than Humans or animals with quirks. They barely had any rights anymore, barely Remembered by the Majority.

As more generations come, the number of Unevolved Became less and less until... The world's statistics of the unevolved slowly decreased from a hundred to a pitiful Two percent of the Overall Population; most are from the older generation... if they were from the newer ones, well they're living in fear of the stigma against them; 'Oh stay away from them, you'll catch the Quirkless Virus' was the most common thing the younger ones would hear... Out of the Two Percent of the unevolved most of the younger generations never make it into their adulthood, if they did? Well, they are barely alive, working almost twenty-four seven in a barely paying desk job, or are out on the streets doing what they can to have food on the table, not even a roof on their heads.

They were the underdogs of society, beaten down, broken, hurt beyond belief, underestimated. While the quirked relaxed, the unevolved were sharpening their Knives, waiting for the day, one of them rose in society's Chain of Command, changing it, calling out not only the stigma Against them but also for those with what most Declare as a Villains Quirk. Well, Whoever said that those quirked never experience Prejudice among them too?

People with mental/Weak quirks were often Frowned upon in society. Society Criticizes them Even if they are younger, fearing them or underestimating. Society's standard for acceptable quirks was shallow. while powerful Quirks are urged to Pursue Heroism Decades among decades they observed, waiting, gathering, passing out their knowledge, educating those who would listen, Lessening the stigma against them, and Pointing out the flaws in the system. Planting their seeds, their ideas to them.

Who said Quirkless meant useless? Worthless?
It made them more or less dependent than that of their Counterparts

Decades passed More Quirked People started noticing the Injustice of the system Not only to the Quirked but also to the Unevolved, Unknowingly spreading the seed that was handed to them by the Outcast, soon The Quirkless started having better stead in society, sure it was not a big change but they were slowly being accepted by more and more people, the stigma we're still there but their existence were acknowledge, Slowly worming their way in society's system, a slow process but nevertheless it was progress. It was a few decades later that a Certain Hero rose into the charts and had Proven Time and time again Quirkless was never a measure of worth in this quirk Reliant society, and this is the origin story of the First Quirkless Hero.