fighting!

You just walked into the building to get tested, you are planning on spending some time with your boyfriend before you leave the country. so either way you need to get tested to see him and to leave the country.

" Please sit down and put your head back," said the nurse, you tilt your head back and feel a slight sting in your nose.

" Okay! the test results are going to be sent to you in a week."

" Okay thank you!"

a week and a half later

they send you an email, and immediately you start packing your bags not looking at the results. later before you head out the door you sit and look at your results.

you began to cry" positive?".

' I've never been anywhere outside the country since the pandemic first started!' you think to yourself, " this is ridiculous!!!....."

you pick up your phone to call yoongi" i can't come... im posi-"

He screams in your ear, "omg imma be a dad!!"

"no! " you begin to laugh at him, but then start coughing.

"Oh f****** shit! You're sick right" yoongi seems more upset than worried for you. 

"Why though? You have never left your house, nevermind the country!"

"I don't know.... "

"well babe, " you say taking a deep breath " I'll just stay home and self isolate, "

"ok but I'll miss you! " he says. 

"I'll miss you too!" you hang up then go to get a shower. 

You don't feel sick so far but you definitely felt very lonely. The days went by that seem like months, and you've been getting more and more bored with life. you have been calling him but you wish to see him.

 your chest has been feeling really tight and it's beginning to be hard to breathe. 

 typical symptoms... 

you didn't want to see a doctor, because exposing yourself to the public could spread it. you don't want to be a cause of another person getting sick, so you stayed home.

by the second month, it's become very hard for you to breathe and you're struggling to swallow. " hey", you said picking up the phone.

" How have you been feeling?" yoongi asked you.

"mmm.." you didn't want to tell him that you've been feeling worse but you didn't want to lie to him.

" well I can do better, " you say hoping he wouldn't notice.

"What would you do if I died?", You ask just to see his reaction.

" you know how many people did survive after getting the virus, " he says trying to reassure you.

" it's not a hundred percent death." you inhale falling back into your bed.

" Yeah okay,"

" Do you need me to drop any groceries off again?" yoongi asks.

" no I'm good for the next week or so, " you say sitting up looking towards the fridge, " I haven't been eating as much anymore anyway..."

" why?" he asks, " how's your appetite. gone?"

years ago you were diagnosed with cancer witch makes you Immunocompromised (Vulnerable) so you have been losing hair from Chemotherapy and losing your appetite. you never told yoongi!

" I guess so..."

" well, I hope you feel better soon, and tell me if you're feeling more sick!"

" Okay I will talk to you later, " you hang up not letting an even say goodbye.

One night you're lying in bed in your feel your chest starting to become very tight again, you get up to grab a bottle of water from your fridge. your coughing has gradually gotten worse and the lack of air you're taking and has made you dizzy. you take one gulp of water and then everything goes black...

you wish yoongi was here...

You wake up in what looks like a morgue, but it's not. It's a hospital room. how did you get here? 

The days just got worse by the hour, it's gotten harder and harder for you to breathe and you now on a ventilator. You're alone in the hospital, and nobody can comfort you.

you keep getting texts and calls from yoongi, saying where are you. you don't want to tell him, but you know he's hurting.

the days go by and it grows harder for you and yoongi to stay apart.

The 28th day in the hospital...

you're no longer alive...

I never got to say goodbye... 

how are you doing yoongi?.... 

I never got to tell you how much I love you..... 

and how much I want to stay with you.....

 I'm sorry I lied and hid everything from you...... 

even about my diagnosis of cancer..... 

I didn't want to tell you..... 

you have a busy schedule and I didn't want to worry you..... 

this is my punishment for dating a famous Idol...... 

the lack of attention and quality time you get with you..... 

Anyway, you have your fans to support you..... 

and I really hope you're doing well... 

I miss you... 

and I wish I could be with you for all eternity!....

but I wish I could have been more honest with you when we were together.......

 and spent more time and laughed together..... 

please if you could..... 

write a song about me...

 about how detached our lives were... 

honour me, please..... 

I love you... 

 I asked you what you would do if I died..... 

you never answered me...

this is my final goodbye!

this is one of my old school friend's work, she also loves BTS and is ARMY. so she made this and wanted me to post on Wattpad... hope you liked it!  and not my property credit goes to her.