I don't know anymore

Elijah

"Elijah!" My sister yelled as she got through the front door. I was in my room on my phone.

"What?!" I yelled back. It sounded like she ran upstairs seconds later she bursted through my door. "Ever heard of knocking?"

"Chloe...she...was...hurt..." Alice said out of breath.

"Calm down, calm down. How did Chloe get hurt?" I asked getting Alice to sit on my bed.

"Luke." She said. The one person I told not to hurt her hurts her. I got up, ran out my house, and into my car. I drove to her house. I know I'm nobody to her but she is someone to me. I got to her house and knocked on the door. She opened it.

"Hey Elijah." It looked like she was crying. I came up to her.

"What did he do to you?" I asked.

"Who?"

"Luke." I said. She closed the door but in the middle of her closing it I got in.

"I'm fine." She said going upstairs. I followed her to her room. It was nothing like Alice's. Her walls were filled with drawings and writing. Her bed was white with a pillow that said "wake up so you can make your dreams come true". She had a body mirror that was white and her closet had writing on it. I went closer to her closet but as soon as I tried to read the writing she blocked me.

"Chloe your not fine. I can see it." I said putting my hand on her cheek. She pushed it off.

"He was right! You do have a soft spot for me. What happened to oh I don't like my sister's friends?" She yelled.

"What?!"

"Why do you care about me? I'm just like every other girl you know. You let me in I break your heart." She started to cry.

"Your nothing like the other girls! I care because your the only friend that didn't care."

"Ok well, it's your fault that me and Luke are mad each other." She went to her bed and cried even more.

"Luke never liked YOU, he liked your BODY. He knows that your a virgin so wants to be your first. Most guys do. So it wasn't ever about me." I said pointing to her.

"Fuck off! Your just jealous!"

"And maybe I am but it's true. The boys I hangout with are trouble. All right?"

"I don't care! I've like Luke for a long time so this is just something that will go away."

"Fine but please promise me that you'll stay safe."

"Whatever." She said. I walked out the house and into my car. Sometimes I wish I could make her see what I see. His not good news. I got to my house and went to my room.

"Is she ok?" Alice asked opening my door. I sat on my bed.

"She said she was fine but she didn't look like it. She's going to give him another try." I said looking the other way.

"Why didn't you tell her not to."

"I tried, she won't listen to me."

"I don't get her." Alice said. I smiled.

"Isn't that the fun of her. I wouldn't be wanting her if I got her." I said without realizing Alice was there. She came over to the other side of the bed where I was and looked at me.

"What did you say?"

"Isn't that the fun of her?"

"No, the other thing after that."