Introduction

Hello fellow people on Wattpad! I was to thank you for clicking on this story. Let's start off with some details of posting.
I will be posting every day either during school or after school until this piece is finished. Once it is, I can't guarantee that schedule will keep up. I will try my best to keep writing and adding to this story for you guys! Weekends probably won't get a post either considering this is an in school thing but you never know!
Second off:
This is an assignment for school but I'm allowed to write however I want as long as it's not too explicit, to put it nicely. I can cuss and write steamy scenes as long as it's not too bad.
Third:
My story is about a vampire who was the second vampire to ever exist. I won't give you any more than that so you can find out along the way too!
Fourth:
I will make a "chapter" between each story part to let you know what time I'll be posting that day. Hopefully I get one in every day but you never know how things will go with finals and such.
Lastly:
Thank you for all the support I've gotten on my other stories in the past! I love writing and I'm so happy I can do it on this platform for this many amazing people. Now, without further complications, on to the story!

The first part will be out later today once I finish writing it!