~| 11 |~

CELU'S POV

"Nemes.."

'That was the word that our headmistress Ms.Pandora spoke when the unknown women attacked the school..'

'It has been 2 hours after that incident and some of the elemental warriors had a panicked attack,collapsed and they're injuries luckily no one was on critical..'

'Nemes was not the only one who attacked the school earlier but if I can sense it back then using my Earth Elemental..They were 10 more a total of 11 person attacked the school..'

I glance at Kalypso and she was one of the elemental warriors got injuries and Taeyoon got collapsed due over using his elemental from saving Kalypso of being killed.

~FLASHBACK~

"WHAT ARE YOU STANDING IN THERE STUDENTS?!..LEAVE THIS AREA IMMEDEATLY !!"Ms.Pandora shouted.

"Oh no,no!..They're going have a fun with us!"The women named nemes said.

"THEY'RE JUST KIDS THEY SHOULD GET EXCEMPTION OF THIS!"Ms.Faith said.

"EITHER KIDS OR NOT THERE IS NO EXCEMPTION!"Nemes said while sending an attack from the professors.

The fight started.

"KALYPSO!"

"TAEYOON WAIT!"

Taeyoon was moving himself to come forward to Kalypso and Aster trying to stop him and then Nemes was throwing an attack to Taeyoon,but Taeyoon dodge it and send an attack to Nemes and Nemes quickly dodge it.

"TAEYOON GET KALPYSO AND HANNAH AND ALL OF YOU GO AWAY!"Ms.Pandora said.

"Such a shame for the future fire king to run away."Aster said while having a fight stance.

"OH!..I see we have the future fire ruler,earth,water and the 2nd prince of the light."Nemes said.

"RHEA,MAGNAIA,TYCHE!..TAKE THE FUTURE RULERS AWAY HERE!"Mr.Luin said.

"My apologies of being a stubborn this time professors and headmistress but I am going to fight!"I said.

"WELL,WELL,WELL..I'M GOING TO HAVE SOME FIGHT WITH THE FUTURE RULERS!"Nemes said.

Taeyoon then take away Kalypso and Hannah and bring them near us..Hannah got an injury so she cannot able to fight instead the eight of us having a fight stance ready to fight against Nemes.

"FEEL MY WEAPON'S POWER!"Nemes said while throwing her weapon.

Her weapon small if you saw it from the distance but when she throws it it was more long than you could've imagine it has a reaper's similar weapon and then it has 3 small balls surrounds it.

"DO NOT LISTEN TO ITS SOUND!"Ms.Pandora said.

And we cover our ears to not hear the sound as what Ms.Pandora said.

"Such a shame you didn't hear its sound.."Nemes said.

"Madness of Nature!"

"Thousand Eletric Spear!"

"Darkness Eater!"

"Light Kingdom's Light!"

"Burst Fireball!"

"Rock Vultures!"

"Water's Monster!"

"Straight-Forward Tornado!"