Chapter One:A Protector?

Niana was just ariving in her school when her best friends, Raven and Miki, came running up to her. "Hey! Wait  for me!!!!" Niana looked around Raven and Miki and saw her cousin Ciel running after the two girls. Bianca giggled as he tackled Raven and started yelling at her. When he was done with Raven, he gave Niana a bone crushing hug. "Oh, I just can't believe that my little Niana is turning 18!!!! Oh, and I heard that you need to watch out for Samantha, I hear the got a big surprise for you." Niana raised her eyebrow at them. "What do you mean?" The three idiots just shook their heads. 'Wow, they are such idiots...' Niana thought to herself laughing quietly.

>time skip by a drunk Prussia<

It was the end of the day when a man in black walked into the class room that contained Niana, Ciel, Raven and Miki. "Does anyone know where I can find miss Niana?" the man in black asked. Niana stood up, followed by Miki, Raven and Ciel. The man motioned for them to follow him. Once in the hall, they were greeted by five other men. They all had swords on them, and they surrounded Niana and her friends. When Niana didn't move with the group, the man in black walked over to her and picked her up. "Come on, we have to hurry." With that, the small company left the building, with Niana on the man in blacks shoulder.

       About half an hour later, the group stopped at a small clearing in the middle of a forest she didn't even know existed. "What do you want from us?!?" Niana yelled angrily after being put down. The man in black sighed before answering her. "I'm Shadow." he said. Then Shadow said something she never expected. "And I'm your Protector. "