//ᴏ ɴ ᴇ//

it's been a year since the accident, the girl is still lying on the bed.  sunlight shines through the quiet room. 

knock knock the door was opened by a man with white hair and blindfold. 

"you're still not awake? it's been a year already cutie." he walked next to your bed, cupped your face, eyes full of tears. he placed a bunch of flowers in the vase. 

gojo visits the you everyday wether is summer or winter, even he was busy, he would still come and visit at least a minute. he hoped that the you will wake up one day. 

he stayed late at night, he has been looking at your face for hours, hoping that miracle will happen. he hold your hands, praying. 

mmm... gojo heard it. he lifted his head immediately, widened his eyes. "(Y/N)?" he was shocked. gojo rushed out from the room, the doctor walked in. "her body was fine but..." the doctor stopped. "hmm?" gojo stared at the doctor. "she may has transient amnesia." 

you sat on the bed, brushing your hair with your hands. "hmmm?" you're confused. "who are you?" you looked at the white hair man, not knowing what's happening. 

"(Y/N)... you're kidding me right?" gojo wryly smiled. 

"hm? you know my name?" you blinked confusingly. 

gojo couldn't hold his tears back, tears slid down from his eyes, across his cheeks. 

your heart felt so weird when you saw him crying.

"i-" you have no words, your mouth opened, not knowing what to do...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i may publish more new parts since i don't have many lessons (*>w<*)