"It doesn't have to be a snowman!"

*} Im not a Frozen lover, I just thought this was a cute idea*{

Mikey woke up from a nightmare, not a rare occasion, he sighed. "Man, Im bored.." Mikey huffed crossing his arms over his plastron.

" got it! I will get Raphie to play he's awesome at playing!" Mikey cheered as he crept toward Raphael's room.

Mikey spotted Raphael, who was sucking on his thumb and snoozing soundly. Mikey giggled softly as he gripped Raph's bed climbing up.

Mikey hovered above Raph, "Wake up!! Wake up!!" Mikey grinned ear to ear shaking Raphael. Raph groaned, "Mikey if you don't go back to sleep right now I will smack you out of you're shell!" Raph growled.

Mikey turned around as he laid on Raph titanic style, "But I just CAN'T SLEEP the mouse that lives under my bed is awake so I'm awake! And if I don't play with someone Im never going to fall asleep!!" Mikey shrieked.

"Go play by yourself, you dork!!" Raph mumbled hitting Mikey with a pillow. Mikey fell off the bed with an  'oof!' 

Raph hid his head under a pillow, he sighed regaining his sleeping self. Mikey snorted thinking, "hmm.." He mumbled.

Mikey had an idea he hopped back on the bed and peered under the pillow so Raph and his eyes made contact, "do you wanna build a trashmaaaaan?" Mikey asked with a giggle.

Raph gave him a small smirk.

Raphael and Michelangelo used small trash bags and stacked them, Raphael stuck a carrot for the nose and goggles for eyes, and a scarf. 

"Hi I'm trashy and I like gross hugs!" Raph mimicked the trashman's arms like it was speaking to Mikey.

Mikey laughed running up to the trashman and hugging him, "aw! I love trashy!.. But not more than my big brother!" Mikey smiled gazing at Raph. "Thank you Raphie."

"Anytime little bro"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading!