"We dont want them"

Franky: "Ahh Red I'm just pullin ya leg!"
Laughter fills the air in H2 as the women let their breakfast settle. But that laughter is soon disrupted.

Ferguson: "Ladies, as much as your laughter brightens my day, I have some news that will most likely... unsettle you." Her sarcasm broke the previous mood, with all the womens eyes fixated on her.
Bea: "Yeah? What news?" Bea stands from her chair.
Ferguson: "Six temporary inmates from a minimum security facility in the states will be joining us until the foreseeable future." Ferguson signals from outside the gate to H2, 6 random hulky men storm through holding beds and small toolkits, each walking into one of the rooms. "And they will be staying with you." She smiles maliciously.
Boomer: "That's fucked! Why do we have to have them?"
Bea: "What's wrong with H4? We don't want them."
Ferguson: "You are the top dog Smith, you and everyone in this cell will be able to keep them under control."
Bea: "What part of we don't want them do you not understand."
Ferguson: "You seem to be forgetting something here Smith." The room falls silent, Ferguson glares at Bea, "I'm in charge." She speaks in a low almost whispered tone.
Liz: "When will they get here?"
Doreen: "Nevermind when, the question is why? Coming from the states... who are they?"
Ferguson: "Tonight. And all you need to know is that it's a state of crisis."
The men leave the rooms holding their little toolboxes, one of them speaks up "Bunks are all set."
Ferguson: "Thankyou gentlemen." She removes her gloves slowly before backing out of H2.

Franky: "The fuck was that?"
Maxine: "Great. Just what we need." She says as she rolls her eyes.
Bea: "I can't be arsed." She takes herself into her room and slams the door shut. Looking around at all her belongings, worrying about who's going to be in the bunk above her, and worse... are they a thief?

As the day goes on, the women realise not only they know, but everyone in the compound knows about the temporary inmates. It's the talk of the day come dinner time. The line in the cafeteria is full of nattering about what the temporary inmates will be like. The kitchen crew talk amongst themselves as they slap baked beans onto the trays. Every table filled with irritated faces, confusion amongst the natters. Juice stands up and yell over to H2 table,
Juice: "Hey Bea! What's with the new inmates?"
Bea: "No idea Juice, the news was dumped on us this morning, we're unfortunate enough to have to put up with them."
Juice: "Shit, well maybe me and the boys could welcome them for you." She laughs a dirty laugh.
Bea: "No. Keep your hands off them. Don't tell me I didn't warn you."
Kim: "I heard that they are highly dangerous criminals, there might be some competition."
Juice: "Well I heard they are from a minimum security prison, the most they'll be are hookers!"
Tina: "They got flooded you assholes, do you ever watch the news?"
Franky: "When were they on the news Tina aye?!"
Tina: "Last night, they belong to Lichfield, but flood damaged the place bad, now they divided into groups and sent to places all over Australia, America and England."
Bea: "Shit, well I hope the flood damage can be fixed, I don't like the idea of others joining the ranks even if it is temporary."
Tina: "Good luck. The flood damaged the building and all their things, its an old brick building, might need rebuilding."
Liz: "Great..."