🥰the sweetest revenge 🥰2

Gulf POV
I sitt beside Mew Puifai get me a glass of Strawbellies milk and some cake I drink the glass and look at the all of them so confuse by the way I don't like the way that guy looks at my man I sat Mew lap and hug his waist everyone understands my reaction and start laughing
Gulf:"I'm listening, I want you to explain now what all this means. "
Mew:" Our revenge start my angel and my friend here will do the duty. San called him and told him everything, and because he is a well-known businessman, my parents decided to invest abroad and offered them his partnership and he took everything they owned now belongs to me and you. We are the original owners of everything, but dear parents don't know that Mister Louis Cose defrauded them and took everything from them. we will have to leave the house because he is not they house anymore we must go home now I want to see them beg for mercy for not to expel them from their beloved home I want them to lost everything I will find an apartment for them to stay in because I can't keep them in our house and you will not stay with them Let them learn their lesson, because injustice will not benefit its owner"
Puifai :" What about my marriage? What will happen now? I had dreamed of being a bride to the Trford since I was young"
San:" I can married you I don't like seeing beautiful girl marriage will be annulled because her husband has lost all the wealth your parents , must know this"
Gulf:" hahaha you are two so funny congratulations I will be the first invite in the wedding ...... but I can still married you Puifai I'm so Richer than your lover "
Mew:" how about me baby"
Thanit:" we can get married ...."
Gulf:"......"what did he say that I get up from Mew lap and take his hand
Gulf:" I want go home I'm feeling tired ..... Puifai you coming ?"
Mew follow me smiling and hug me Puifai kiss San and follow me as well saying goodbye to that guy when we get to Mew car he said:" do you know that you look more beautiful when you get jealous I'm glad that I saw this hahaha" I  hide my face in my hands from too much embarrassment, I feel my ears are getting hotter and my face is like a tomato :" I don't like the way that he looks at you and he said that he wants to married you"I said that in lower voice that he can hardly hear me :" no one can share you with me "
He brought me to his chest and told me :" you are my only one and I'm the only one for you Put this in your head, no one will take your place in my heart, even if you become someone else's
Gulf:" no I will not be for anyone except for you I love you just you today and tomorrow and anytime"I start kissing him after sitting in his lap he hug me "I love you more my love let go take our revenge"
Gulf:" let do this let's end them I want to be happy "
Mew:" we will I promise"

San POV
I start laughing of the childish acting form baby Gulf and kiss my sweetheart, who hurried to catch up with them and sat down to eat the food that remained but what is wrong with my friend, I have not seen him like this before
San :"what wrong Thanit??"
Thanit:" am I late ?????"
San:" for what?"
Thanit:" yes I'm late ... he found the right person for him..... let pick everything we need to take some rest for tomorrow "
San:" goodbye see you tomorrow"

In Trford house

Gulf POV
When we enter the house we find everything in the ground Lots of utensils and decorative pieces were broken. The master seated on the stairs with his hand on his head had opened his shirt buttons and untied his necktie. The lady was screaming in the office room and on someone on the phone Mew said sarcastically feigned anxiety :"dad what happened here is everything okay"
The master:" ......."
The lady :" GULF, go to your room, and you, my dear Puifai, go to rest. We will talk tomorrow. "
Gulf:" ......."
Mew:" Nobody's going anywhere. What's going on here. both were terrified that Gulf called Saint asked him to pay for the salon because his and Puifai credit cards didn't work, we have the right to know what happened?"
The lady:" don't worry it's just a little problem go to your rooms I said"
Mew:" not he will stay here he needs to know"he takes my hand
Puifai:" I will go to my parents house I was subjected to a lot of embarrassment today. I have never been humiliated the way I did with the staff there"
The lady:" Good idea, you need rest before the wedding."she gets to her room and take her stuffes and left the house
The lady:"call when you get home safe"
Puifai:"sure"
After she left Mew tell me to sitt in the sofa and he continues to ask the lady smirking looking at me so proud of me that I sitting there I take my phone and start playing games there finally the master speak After he was fed up with Mew's asking
The Mister:"We were exposed to a  scam and lost everything we had "
Mew:" what everything????"he pretending to be surprised, I'm so in love with this man he would have become a good actor if he wanted to I put my phone instead my pocket and listening to them trying not to show my joy with their banner, I have never been gloating but I'm happy with the sight. I saw them helpless and lost everything
The lady:" Mew come in my office I will explain everything to you "
Mew:" come with me my angel you have the right to know to "
The lady:" not his presence with us is not necessary, it will not help me. I need your help .....GULF I said go to your room"

Mew POV
What the hell he is not a kid anymore I want so badly to tell her to shut up and that it is not her property how, after she lost everything, she is still treating him this way
Mew:"he will stay and you must tell as everything " he  turned to leave, but I grabbed him firmly by his wrist and nodded for him to stay
The lady:" ok let's go"
When enter the office It was in chaos and she had broken a lot of the artifacts that adorned the library. There were papers and files everywhere. My angel pulled me out of my clothes after my mother was arranging a place for us to sit
Gulf:"We only get out for few hours, how she managed to make all this mess" I try harder to not laugh I like how he thinking like kids sometimes
Mew:"okay Mom we listening to you I want to know everything"
The lady she started talking after takings a big breath :"a month ago we got a call from an investor whom I had been in contact with him for a while to complete a deal that I thought was the lifetime deal. we spent the contracts and prepared everything, and when he came today I think you Gulf saw him this morning when he came he gave us a week to leave the house. He took everything that home and the company ...all the property in XXXX we give him everything he cheated on us and deceived us. we spent all official papers. we can't do anything. He DESTROY US ..."
Mew:" how did he deceive you so easily? Did you not read the papers and documents? How do you trust someone like this? And in what do you need my help after you went bankrupt and leave us without anything? How will I manage my work and my angel's school? And the wedding if the girl's parents agreed to complete it"
The lady:" I need the money you have in the bank and we can leave in your house for now on we can start a new project you are my only son I need you and gulf.... "
Mew:" how's about gulf ?"
The lady:" I know a very good internal school he can finish his studies with distinction there.... "
Mew:" I wasn't talking about his study I asked about his money the money that his parents and grandparents left it for him ?" I asked angrily she lost her mind with the money
The lady:" that money is mine I deserve it. I have taken care of him a lot and he will not need him like me. I can't give up on my standard of living that I used leaved "
Mew:" what the hell I got fed up with you. Did you not learn your lesson? You lost everything except you see, we lost our home, and now you want to take what is the right of my angel."
The lady:" What right is this insect talking about? he has no right here. even his despicable parents never deserved anything. his bitch mother took the love of my life my place in the family she was the perfect, wonderful daughter-in-law the wife of the best son, and even when they died, I was forced to care for their son. I didn't care about my own son, so how about him...But this didn't end with the death of your grandfather, and in his will I recommend to him, and after all this I didn't get anything, he got what is my right, all this is mine And I lost it, LEAVE, get out of my house, you are the cause  of what happens to me, YOU Dirty Swinger " she try to pushes him out from the room, but I grabbed her wrist and pushed her to sit on the sofa. I turned to my angel, whose tears had gathered in his eyes.
Mew:"Never cry you promised me that you will  not crying when this day comes and  you listen, we have come today to tell you something today. Your injustice has ended today and I'm happy for what happened to you ..... you don't deserve my pity. Let us leave my angel. Let's take your things and your clothes. we have nothing left here. The house and the company will be sold next week. I think he didn't tell you this."
We went up to my angel's room and took his things for about an hour. we got down and put all the things in the car. He got out carrying Chopper in his hand and got into the car while he was still crying. My father wasn't there and she stayed in the library shouting asking me to explain what I said. I closed the door of the house and got in the car back to our house.
PS...... just one chapter let ...... thank you for your support and voting enjoy reading ❤️❤️❤️