Hello

Wow! I have finally been able to access my account. It has been an eternity since I have attempted or uploaded another chapter. I do have a second account and noticed the number of corrections. Which, I can completely understand where you fellow writers or just readers in general; are coming from. But please, feel free to message me; instead privately. When I initially started the book, I was in grade 9- my writing "skills" were not satisfactory, or anywhere near the level of perfection, I destined to achieve or obtain. I appreciate the fact that you have taken the time to make suggestions. I will happily consider all, but not on the comment section.

I apologize; my intention was not too, come across in a rude manner. This book will undergo revisions. I am no longer satisfied with the origins of the plot. The book will be  subjected to some alterations—massive ones. Hopefully, you will still decide to read my book. Otherwise, I genuinely appreciate your support throughout , the  anticipation of a new chapter and the previous chapters posted. I wish you the best on your new journey. The ending and plot are stereotypical, prompting my new envisioned plot.

Anyways, enough of the critiques. I will post a brief and very short  life update. I apologize in advance, to my dedicated readers, I have been swamped, throughout the duration of 3-4 years and have subsequently, neglected my duty on Wattpad. Currently, I am enrolled, in the DSW program ( DevelopmentMental Service Worker). I am attending Fanshawe College. Again, thank you for bearing with me. On the exceptionally, and prolonged delay. I wish you all the best, and whenever I have time, I hope to re-upload the new and improved book.