Ch1•Falls on top•

Editors note~
Art:Don't own art
People usually call the reader y//n...BUT I'm not,your name is going to be.....yuka

enjoy~
••••••••♪••••••••••••♪••••••••••••♪••••••••••♪•••••♪•

"I'm sooo tired,and don't wanna go to school."You said rolling in your bed."Come on dumbass, get up.Your wasting my time!!!"Bakugou yelled across the room.

You and bakugou were best friends, so he would come to your house every morning to get you to wake up.And it wasn't really a big deal, because you lived across the street,he would always make sure you were okay, because your dad was a little aggressive.

Well he wasn't home alot because of work, but when he was home....(well you get the idea.)

Bakugou drags you out of bed and throws you in the shower. "Aahh....cold,what the hell katsu!!?"you yell."I told you to get up, it's fucking time for school."he said with an annoyed face."....sowwy"you pout while getting out the shower,but trip
as you trip you quickly grab onto something.

As you open your eyes you see bakugou under you."..oops"laughing akwardly."Yuka,you idiot!"

Strangely he doesn't get angry.
When you look at his face you see him blush.

As you look at him,you trail of to where he's looking

As you look at him,you trail of to where he's looking.Boob,your boobs,you had one of his black t-shirts on. But that wasn't the only reason he blushed.

YUKA'S POV

'Wait, I didn't have a bra on and was soaking wet.....SHIT HE CAN SEE MY NIPPLES!!¡!!!!!!'
~END OF POV~

Yuka:*blush*"I'm sorry..."you two sit there in akward silence for a minute then.

Bakugou:*still blushing*"its fine-" You suddenly relise your siting on his crotch.
Yuka'oh.. I'm sitting....on his........d-di-ck'

You can feel something getting very hard underneath you.Bakugou realises what's happening and starts blushing even more.

Bakugou realises what's happening and starts blushing even more

Bakugou:"FUCK!!!shit.....ca-can you g-get of me!"he yelled
"oh...ok,sorry" you said shyly.
You quickly get up and go to your room to change into your uniform.

•10min later•

You go down stairs seeing your best friend, waiting at the door.
Yuka:"you, okay?"
Bakugou:"yeah,...you?"
Yuka:"yeah"
The two of you walk outside, you lock the door,and walk to school.
You walk in silence for 15min until someone bumped into bakugou. Bakugou:"watch where you going,shit for brains!"
Stranger:"no need to be rude,sheesh" bakugou suddenly feels light headed and stumbled back.Sranger:"oh no, I think I accidentally hit him with my quark, I'm so sorry, I'm in a bit of a hurry can we meet at Xxx cafe at  03:05, I'm a little bit late for work.
I'll explain my quark later."and runs off

Yuka:"Well that was weird"
You tell bakugou as you look at him.
Bakugou:"wha-...the..fuck did..he-..do to me.Yu-Yuka take me...home m-my mom's..not.home..unt-il.tom-"He can barely speak as you understand what he's saying and take him home.When you get to his house you put him on his bed and give him a cup of water.

                    YUKA'S POV
'Fudge he looks soo lewd,and cute."

                   BAKUGOU'S POV
'I feel so hot and irritated,shit yuka should get out of my fucking room before I do something to her."

Bakugou:"yuka

Bakugou:"yuka...you should get.....out.
Yuka:"why?"

Bakugou:"Im horny as hell...and I...................want you"
'Wants me'you think. You take your bags and put it on the floor as you go to lock the door.Bakugou'"DUMBAASS WHAT ARE YOU DOING!¡¡!!!!!!"you push him down on the bed and use your quark to hold his hands ubove his head,and go's to whisper in his ear"do you want me to help you"shyly, he replied instantly "yes"

•To be continued•
Hi guys this I hope this was okay