Rani's Muh Dikhayi Rasam

Hey People am back again with another of my story on the Current on going show ❤️ Apna time bhi aayega, which is continuously stealing everyone's heart.

And this is my Fan-fic a short one with limited chapters and will go on showing and starting up with the current track going in the daily soap on television.

So give a little time to read and just peep into it to know the full story with differences between two people who are married together, how will they become each other's better half.

So let's start the story...

_______________________________________

So First of all two main showing both the leads are here:

1) Megha Ray as Rani Singh and now as Rani Veer Pratap Singh Rajawat.

2) Fahmaan Khan as Veer Pratap Singh Rajawat

Today's episode 🧡

Rani get's ready for the Function of Muh-Dikhayi and comes down, all rasam completes as shown in the serial today.

Then Kiara comes and says she want to gift Rani and Veer a beautiful and prestigious Gift on this Muh Dikhayi . She says this might be her last gift to both of them. She says after this gift everyone will live peacefully. And she drinks poison.

Rani and Veer , everyone else becomes shocked seeing her and she falls down. Rani runs to her and everyone too.

______________________________________

Now...Mine fiction is starting.
(M mentioning everything so that nobody will get confuse)

Dialogues will be written in Hindi only.
______________________________________
After Kiara falls down, everyone rushed to her when veer picks the bottle up and sees That Kiara has drunk POISON and he says it.

Then Ranisaa will see on to him. Veer hurriedly comes to Kiara and picks her up in his arms and goes straight to his Room, everyone else remains there only except Rani.

Rani also comes up and stands behind a closed glass window so that she can see through it.

Veer puts Kiara in lying position on bed and gives her POISON antitode injection and start waiting for her to come in her senses back.

Rani is standing outside , now other people also comes inside the room as Veer told them he has given the injection, she will be fine soon and come back in her senses too. We just need to wait now.

Everyone was waiting, when Rani sees all this and says to herself.

Rani: ee sabb kaa ho raha hai, matarani...hum to kuchh kar bhi nahi skte isme. Ise sab kuchh eii saadi ki vajah se ho raha hai, na eii saadi hoti aur na hi Kiara ji ki saadi tooti...

Matarani, hum mante hain ki glti toh ho chuki hai, magar usme inn bechari rajkumari ji ka kaa dosh..unko kis gunah ki saja mil rahi hai... dekho matarani uss bechari to koi galti naahi hai, ab tum usko bacha lo, thik krdo na uu rajkumari ji ko.. chahe toh fir uske badle humko saja mil jaye...

Glti toh humse bhi hui hi hai na...

Abb daacter sahab toh mafi hamre bhagwan jaise baauji se toh mang naayi rahe toh hum toh kam se kam mang skte hain na...

Humko baauji ko bhi rihaa krvana hai..aur kisiko bhi saja bina unki glti ke naahi milni chahiye... matarani bacha lo unhe...thik krdo...

When suddenly veer sees Kiara coming in senses back and tells every one about it.

And every one comes inn the room and Kiara's parents also were present there now, when seeing to her daughter like this...

Kiara's Mom: Kiara beta tumhe aisa krne ki kya zaroorat thi...uss aadmi ke liye jisne tumhe jhootha rishta nibhaya..uss aadmi ke liye....kyun Kiara..agar tumhe kuchh ho jata toh...what will be we doing after this.

Kiara's dad: yes...your mom is right..Kiara beta I understand how are you feeling but beta u don't need to sacrifice yourself for such kindless person's who doesn't respect your presence. Now stand up let's leave , I think they are disturbed. Now, let's leave them after all they're having their family function.

They are about leave when Rajeshwari says: ye kaisi baatein kar rahe hain aap...I know humse glti hui hai...but usme Kiara (now sees towards her face) hume pehle se kuchh bhi pata nhi tha.

And I even don't know a single thing little like a penny.

I know veer ne bohot badi glti ki hai but you should respect him as abhi usii ne tumhe bachaya...right beta...

Please u should take rest now, I think we all should leave and let her take a good sleep and Kiara ki mom aap please aap dono bhi chaliye humare saath.

Then all agrees and comes out of the room and goes down. Rajeshwari and Veer was last to leave the room when going out Rajeshwari says..she wants to talk something with veer.
And she was about to say when she sees rani there near the window standing.

And says in her top of voice: Tumhe alag se kehna padega...
Leave....now....

Rani leaves the place but stands behind a wall because she wasn't sure about Ranisaa as she was soo much angry with his new act as marrying to her, and Ranisaa doesn't wanted to see his face and even she was ignoring him...and now she will be talking something alone with veer.

This is something she should know.

Rani: ee kaa...itta bada badlav...ee budbak ee ranisaa toh bilkul alag hi hain...humko toh samjh mein hi naahi aata akhir kya hogya aisa ko iee Ranisaa jo kal tak uu dacter saab se baat toh chhodo...unki sakal tak naahi dekhna chahti thi...aaj uu unse akele main kuchh batiyana chahti hain.

Eee toh humko pata lagana hi padega aaj.

And the episode 🧡 ends...
I hope you have enjoyed reading it..I know soo much small but..other epi or chapters will be long. . .

Bye bye take care 💜