Chapter nine

"Are you sure you're okay?" It's the fifth time, on the way to Jacksons' car that they had asked Andrew that. He was getting annoyed and tired of it. "OH MY GOD I'M FINE!" He snapped. Jackson and Oliver simultaneously sighed. "Alright alright, if you don't want to talk about it it's fine, okay?" Oliver sighed, giving up. "Well I don't," Andrew spat. It came out harsher than he intended, though he sighed and watched silently as Jackson and Oliver packed up the stuff into the car.

***

Oliver stayed with Andrew in the backseat, while Jackson drove. "We'll be there in about four hours guys!" Jackson said cheerfully. Oliver glanced over at Andrew, putting his hand on Andrew's leg, and whispered, "Are you sure you don't want to talk about it...?" Andrew looked at Oliver's sincere expression before cracking. Hot tears started to fall from his eyes. "Derek...well he... before you guys found me... he- he got really m-mad at me...a-and he started choking m-me... and he...told me he h-hoped I-I'd died..." Andrew whispered.

Oliver tightened his grip on Andrews' leg. "He did what?" He hissed. Andrew flinched at the tight hold his friend has on his leg. "Ollie- I-It's okay, he didn't mean it! H-he's just...protective of me?" Andrew stammered. Though, even to his ears, it sounded like a question. "PROTECTIVE?" Oliver whisper-screamed, "HE CHOKED YOU ANDREW. HE HOPES YOU DIE" Andrew lowered his head and turned away. Jackson heard this and glanced back at the two.

 "H-he... didn't mean it..." He whispered as if trying to convince himself it was true. "Andrew, you know Jack and I are always here for you, right? You'd tell us if he does anything bad to you again...right?" Andrew didn't answer, which irritated Oliver. Oliver used his hand to pick up Andrews' chin and make Andrew face him. "Right?" He said again, frowning. Andrew felt his cheeks warm up at his touch. "R-right..." He mumbled. Oliver noticed his flushed cheeks and removed his hand. Andrew turned his back on Oliver and stared out the window, wondering why he blushed. He thought the idea of liking Oliver was stupid, besides, he had a boyfriend. Andrew brushed it off, thinking, anyone would react that way. A hot guy holding their face, anyone would have the same reaction as him. Andrew silently sighed as he prepared himself for four hours on the road. 

Word count: 429

This chapter was short, I know, I've had writer's block for so long I don't know what to do-
Anyways, hoped you liked this chapter :>