CH 1 - GOOD MORNING NINJAGO!

3rd Person POV:

In an apartment in Ninjago city, a 16 year old boy with messy H/c hair was finishing up getting ready for school. After putting on F/c F/s (favorite style) clothes, he says bye to his parents and heads to the bus stop. In his backpack, was a present for his best friend.

Lloyd: Y/n!

Y/n turns around to see said best friend, Lloyd Garmadon. After a quick bro hug and hearing the other kids next to them texting friends, they hopped on the bus and sat on one side of it with the other students on the other.

Y/n: Happy birthday man.

Lloyd: Thanks Y/n. Hey can I tell you something?

Y/n: Of course buddy.

They soon arrived at the school and were currently walking out of the school bus.

Y/n: So your dad called you on your birthday, not meaning to, and he didn't even know it was your birthday? Or even recognize you?

Lloyd: Yep. Some dad right?

Y/n: Look, maybe you'll be able to talk to him. He and your mom met for a reason. I'm sure he loved her, so there's no way he doesn't love you.

Lloyd: Thanks Y/n. How did I meet someone like you?

Y/n: Because there's no one like me man. I'm your best friend, and proud of it.

Pretty soon, everyone stopped what they were doing and whispered among themselves.

Y/n: Don't worry about them bro, they don't know you like we do.

Zane: Correct.

Lloyd: Zane!

Zane is a friend of theirs. He might look like a teenager, but he's actually a Nindroid. As well as the master of Ice. They started up a conversation while walking into the school where other students moved away from Lloyd. Except one.

Kai: Lloyd! Yo dude, give me a hug man. Give me a birthday hug.

Kai is another one of Lloyd's friends and the Fire ninja. He is also a great friend to Y/n and approves of him and his sister. Now, he was currently crushing Lloyd and Y/n in a big hug.

Lloyd: (groans) That's okay Kai. But I appreciate it.

Zane: Hug? I will increase the pressure then.

Y/n: W-wait! Zane, wait! You don't have to-

It was too late. Zane got in on the hug and was squeezing them more.

Suddenly, there was a screeching noise heard. From around the corner came another of Lloyd's friends, Kai's little sister, and Y/n's girlfriend, Nya. The Water ninja.

Nya: Lloyd! Hey bro!

Lloyd: Hey Nya.

Kai: Sup sis?

Nya: Oh hey, actual bro.

Y/n: Nya? Why are you riding your motorcycle in the school hallway?

Nya: Because I felt like it. And no one put up a sign that said you couldn't.

Y/n: (whispers to Kai) That's our girl. Always one-uping logic and rules.

Kai nods and chuckles in agreement.

Next to them were Cole, with his speaker on his shoulder, and Jay. Cole was a cool dude who loves music and Jay is a shy boy who tries to be brave.

Nya: Hey guys! Check out my new paint job.

They looked and saw a woman with orange hair and she looked like a warrior.

Nya: The Lady Iron Dragon. My hero!

Y/n: You really do love showing off what you love. You don't seem to show off me though.

Nya: Of course I do. Whenever I go on a walk with you I always tell people how cool of a guy you are.

Y/n: Aww thanks Nya.

???: Hey look!

They turned their heads to see Chad. A cheerleader along with his two friends who are also cheerleaders.

Chad: It's Garma-dork and the dork squad. Wanna see our new chant?

Cheerleaders: L,L,O,Y,D, HIS DAD IS BAD AND SO IS HE! BOO LLOYD! BOO LLOYD! (Chad) BOO LLOYD!

Lloyd: Great chant! You guys definitely got chance to make number one song.

They soon left and the bell rings.

Y/n: Hey don't let them get to you. They'd regret everything they said if they knew how cool of a friend you are (whispers) and that you're the Green ninja.

The others nod in agreement.

Lloyd: Thanks guys. Well, we better get to class.

They soon started walking to class, but Nya grabbed Y/n and put him behind her and she drove to class.

Y/n: Uh, ain't this a bit excessive babe?

Nya: This? This ain't excessive compared to our work as you-know-what.

Y/n: (chuckles) True.

And now begins another day of their regular lives. Well, to them at least.

I'M SO SORRY. I'm sorry for not posting in so long. I completely forgot about wattpad and kept doing my own thing. I promise to try to work on my stories and listen to your ideas. I also hope you like this story and any other stories I might come up with in the future.