Episode 3

Reggie paces outside of the Dunkin' Donuts while Alex and Luke watch and laugh.

"Can you guys get out of here! She is going to be here any minute!" Reggie yells at the two of them and continues to pace. Alex looks at Luke then approaches Reggie, "Dude you've got to calm down! You're going to pass out!" Reggie stops pacing and looks up at Alex and nods trying to catch his breath. "Are you sure she's even going to show up?" Luke asks trying to be realistic, Alex comes over to him and hits him. "what! I'm just saying! She's a Lifer, you're a ghost! How is this 'date' going to work? No one can see you but her an-" Reggie stops him "Shut up shut up! She's coming! You need to leave! Beat it!" Alex and Luke shake their heads at each other and poof away.

"REGGIE!!" Callie yells as she runs towards him, "Hey, how are you doing?" Reggie waves back and smiles ear to ear. "I'm doing good, just happy you showed up, I was starting to worry." Reggie says waving back at her. They walk into the Dunkin' Donuts, "Why were you getting worried?" Callie asks as she puts her AirPods in. Reggie goes to respond to her question but gets cut off, "Hey thanks for calling, so where were we?" Callie says getting in line, looking at Reggie intently. Seeing the gears turn in his head she orders her coffee and he finally realizes she was talking to him. "OH!! Oh uhm you were telling me about your dads. If you still want to talk about that that's cool... or uh- yanno we can talk about something else" Reggie begins to stutter making Callie laugh. Callie gets her coffee and picks a table near the window, pulling the spare chair closer to her so Reggie can still sit with her. Reggie sits and watches Callie in a daydream like hypnosis. She pulls out her laptop to look busy while she has her conversation with Reggie. Today Callie was wearing black high waisted denim with single rips on each knee, and a vintage Rolling Stones distressed t-shirt with an acid washed stripped shirt underneath. Reggie was consistently in awe of Callie's beauty, but how to tell her? The two sat in the Dunkin' Donuts for hours talking about their childhoods and their parents, and it didn't seem to bother Reggie how similar their childhoods were; he was just happy to have someone to talk to about it that understood. Callie begins to pack up her things and get ready to leave the coffee shop, "Leaving already huh? Hope I wasn't too boring." Reggie laughs trying to hide his disappointment that she was leaving. Callie laughs as she puts her laptop in her bag and looks him straight in the eyes, smiles slyly and says "Wanna take a walk down Sunset Boulevard with me?"