Y'all this is the Author and I have a question. Have you ever cry because of someone whom you love but they don't know you exist? Like for example you love harry styles but he doesn't even know your ass exist 😔 and like you're making scenarios in your head with that person and you'll just cry cause it will never happen. Damn okay I'm hurting myself HAHAHA on with the story.

We finally arrived and it's an abandoned play ground a lot of kids died in here and there are bodies that are buried under the seesaw but they could not find it which is kinda weird. "Ooooh I like it here." Duke said smiling "I know right. We should play hide and seek." I said and Elle nodded "I'm It. Now you love birds go hide" Elle said damn this girl 👁️👄👁️✋ me and Duke nodded and we ran we hid under a tree and Duke was breathing heavily his nose and my nose are touching I gulped and I didn't move cause gurlll I can feel something inside of my body and it's tickling me the hell whyyyy am I like this. "Sorry." Said Duke and without hesitation he pressed his lips against mine and I was so damn shock I didn't move but I kissed back it felt so good my face is burning and my heart is beating faster and my lips is touching his lipsss AAAAA.

We both pulled away and looked at each others eyes but I looked away when I heard Elle coming towards us "Ah now w-" I got cut off by Elle and I looked at her she's scared I can tell she's tearing up Duke whispered "what's wrong?" Elle pointed her finger on no where and I got up but Elle pulled me down "don't Ren they'll hurt you." Her voice is shaking so I hugged her "what did you saw?" I asked she started to cry she opened her mouth but then she closed it again "Elle breathe." Duke said and Elle cried but she's silent. "I saw someone. Dragging a kid. He's killing the kid. I-" my eyes widened so do Duke "should I call 911?" Duke asked pulling his phone out "yes please. But we need to stop that man..." I said and I got up and I walked silently Duke and Elle followed me. And I can't believe what I just saw there are 3 girls all tied up and the man is burying something and I believe it's human one of the girls saw us and tap the other 2 girls they all looked at us and I did a face like this:🤫 they all nodded and looked at the man "what? Don't worry you're next." The man said smirking "this animal is killing innocent kids. I need to stop him" I said and I grabbed my taser I always bring it with me just in case I'm about to walk when Duke held my wrist he looks so worried aww this man "I'll be fine. Just shh" I whispered and he nodded Elle looked at me and I put on my fake smile. I walked towards the man but I accidentally made a noise the man turned around and looked at me "oh hello miss I think you're lost. Me and my...." He stopped and looked at the girls behind him "my daughters are doing something. If you don't mind can you leave?" The man said holding a knife I looked at the girls and my eyes are telling them to run they slowly stood up and they untied each other I talked to the man to distract him "oh sir I'm very sorry I'm looking for my dog he went this way. Sorry have you seen him?" I asked and he sigh "No I didn't but I heard a barked over there earlier." He said pointing on the tree what a liar. "Oh uhm well thank you! And here take this you might need this cause this park is very old and abandoned and it's very unsafe here. See ya around! Oh see you in court I believe!" I said and I tased him in the neck he passed out. Duke and Elle ran towards me and hugged me Elle pulled away and helped the girls Duke wouldn't let go of me "woah Duke I'm alive see?" I said pulling away.

We heard a loud siren and someone shouted "LAPD HANDS UP!" I turned around and saw 5 police man we put our hands up and they didn't put a hand cuffs on us I was surprised instead they clapped their hands "wait what?" Duke said he's confused too "no need to put your hands up." The other cop said and we did put our hands down "this is Malfier he's the most wanted children killer here. And those girls is our chief's daughters." The other cop said and the girls hugged me saying "Thank you so much thank you for saving me and my sisters" I hugged them back and the other 2 officers took them away and waved goodbyes. "This is crazy." Elle said "yeah, but he's burying someone over there." Duke pointed at his left. The cops walked towards it and sigh "Tiffany Levan. 12 year old female." So I'm right it's a human why would he want to kill these innocent kids? "You three should go home now we'll take care of this none of you are hurt right?" We nodded and the cop smiled "can I have your number?" The lady cop said I gave her my phone number then we left.

"That's crazy why would he want to kill kids. They're innocent" Duke said "yeah it's traumatizing. Now I don't want to go to a play ground I don't care if it's abandoned or not." Elle said "yeah" I said I still can't believe that I saw a dead body. We drove for hours and we finally arrived at my house Elle left immediately cause she still have a doctor's appointment and she is late again. Duke and I sat on the couch doing absolutely nothing I know he's thinking about the kiss "sorry for earlier." Duke said "it's alright. Atleast it's not accident this time." I giggled. WAIT I GIGGLED!! "Woah did you just giggled?!" Duke said he's hyped up I nodded "you sounded like an Angel" he said and angel barked "I sounded like him?" I said and giggled again it felt so good "aaaa you're adorable come here" Duke said and hugged me. I wanted a relationship like this. If I ever fall in love. But I want my partner to be Duke.