Secrets out

Previously -

Unknown 3:"I call upon Miyuki Miruki to help us with our journey to the Harry Potter World"
A girl with dark blue hair and and Blue eyes, popped out of nowhere
Miruki:"Yes~?"
Unknown 3:"Can you please get Akane from her world?
Miruki:"Which one-"
Unknown 3:"Akane Akabane"
Miruki:"Okay~*Claps*Have fun with your time travel, little trouble makers~"
Miruki just disappeared out of sight
Then once again,a girl with Lavender hair and blue eyes, then popped out of nowhere, a knife in her hand.

Akane 2?:"GAH!!!"*Jumps high into the air*
Akane?:"Ok now can you start the introduction? Darcy Should introduce herself too, there's alot of things her family doesn't know about her, like for example ; they probably don't know the fact that she gave us our own time turners-"
Draco👑:"And where did she get those time turners she gave you?"
Darcy:"Remember when we went back in time two years ago? When Lily was still three? When Scorp and Albus was messing with aunt 'mione's time turner?"
Harry👑:"Yeah, We all do, Draco even took your brooms for a month and said "No flying your brooms for a entire month!" But forgot they have wings cause Darcy teached them how to fly *Laughs*"
Draco👑:"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TEACHED THEM?!?!"
Darcy:"And I Oop-"
Draco👑:"DARCY ANDROMEDA LILY NARCISSA MALFOY-POTTER!!!"
Darcy:"Oh Shit-"
Ron👔 & Ron💘:"Merlin that's a long name..."
Darcy:"I'm just going to, uhh, yah know... ACCIO SALAZAR!!!"
and a Slytherin green broom goes flying in her direction, she jumps on, and flies high into celling of the Great hall. Draco the looks at his past self, luckily he understood what the look was for, So he took his broom that was right next to him, And took off to try and catch the trouble maker, Draco look at past Harry, who knew what to do and did the same.
Darcy:"Try catching me from up here!"
Draco smirked, and Darcy knew what was going happen, So she stood up from her broom, looked to the left and saw Draco, looked to the right and saw Harry, She smirks at her Father and giggles, When past Draco and Harry was close enough for the to reach, she smashed both their lips together, to her suprise, they didn't back away from eachother, instead they continued to kiss passionately, after a few minutes the broke apart from eachother, and when they realised what they did, they both of them turned Gryffindor Red
Darcy:"I was not expecting that-"
and just as Darcy said that a gasp was heard from the door of the Great Hall
Ginny:*Gasp*"HARRY!!HOW COULD YO CHEAT ON ME!!*Cries*"RON HELP ME OUT HERE!!"
Ron👔:"Sorry Gin but I can't"
Ginny:"AND WHY NOT?!?!"
Ron👔 & Ron💘:"BECAUSE WE  IT'S OTP SIS!! ÙWÚ"
Darcy:"The fuck-"
Ron👔:"And besides everyone basically knew they were dating, EVEN THE DARK SIDE SHIPS THEM!
MP:"Wut?"*Blinks*
Hermione👔:"Don't even get us started with the "noises" every night, god, Even us girls hear you moaning  Harry, you have a very loud moan-"
Harry👔:"SILENCIO!!T-THAT'S ENOUGH ABOUT ME!! LET'S TALK ABOUT WHAT THE TIME TRAVELERS HAS TO SAY!!
Ron👔:"Harry has a very loud moan!!!"
Darcy:"And that doesn't change a bit from the future, Dad still has that VERY loud moan of his-"
Harry👑:"HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?!"
Unknown:"and I Oop-"
Unknown 3:"Someone's in trouble, again"
unknown 2:"Can we just please start the introduction?"
Draco👑:"Ah yes dear, I would like to know more about every single one of you"
Harry👑:"Ok then, start the introduction girls"